Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bahrain
is it possible to remove one of the groups?
I only need 4

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
is it possible to remove one of the groups?
I only need 4
Not yet. I will consider allowing it in the future.

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
How do I stop MyContacts loading upon startup? The widget always reappears after I delete it from the desktop. I only want it for contacts list in FastSMS

Originally Posted by cjard View Post
How do I stop MyContacts loading upon startup? The widget always reappears after I delete it from the desktop. I only want it for contacts list in FastSMS
You just need to run on x-terminal as root:
Code:
rm /etc/event.d/mycontacts
On a future release I will make it into an setting.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

Hi,
is maybe possible improve your fantastic program with:

- mp3 and other format ringtones
- improve number of caller groups
- editing of name of caller groups

TNXXXXXXXX

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Hey Fcrochik can you please have a look at this thread and see if those features can also be impemented in a future version of your application...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...275#post785275

It would really be very helpful as a feature. Thanks for making this application.Wonderful work.Waiting for it to reach Extras so I can try it out then.

Keep up the great works...cheers

Originally Posted by alninek View Post
Hi,
is maybe possible improve your fantastic program with:

- mp3 and other format ringtones
- improve number of caller groups
- editing of name of caller groups

TNXXXXXXXX
It is next on the list after finishing up the "contact priorities"

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by funkmunk View Post
Hey Fcrochik can you please have a look at this thread and see if those features can also be impemented in a future version of your application...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...275#post785275

It would really be very helpful as a feature. Thanks for making this application.Wonderful work.Waiting for it to reach Extras so I can try it out then.

Keep up the great works...cheers
I do like the idea. Please help out with the details: Are you looking for the exact same window "communication history" or is there something missing from that window that you would like mycontacts to handle?

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
I do like the idea. Please help out with the details: Are you looking for the exact same window "communication history" or is there something missing from that window that you would like mycontacts to handle?
I was thinking of the idea like if I click a contacts pic in MyContacts it should open a popup window showing me all the possible communication with that person.That would include call history,emails and text messages shared like threaded conversations,his status updates from all social sites & maybe even his location on a map if possible.

All these categories lke call history,emails,text messages,status updates can be as different tabs in the same popup window of that particular contact.

Hope u can get a clue of my idea fcrochik. I am not sure how much of this can be implemented in MyContacts.

Thanks again...

The Following User Says Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
It is next on the list after finishing up the "contact priorities"
Thank you very much for your kind answer :-) i wait your upgrade!!!