Notices

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Hi
I've got a problem. I reflashed my N900 recently but the Avatar's data folder stayed probably untouched (/home/user/Games/Avatar)
But I'm unable to load the kbd mapping. I removed the keys and applied the patch again but with no success. How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance
marmistrz

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ In a dream
Scrabble won't work

Who updated the WIKI and put Speed Forge Extreme down as unplayable?

It loads and plays fine with both onscreen controls and accelerometer. I will have to dig out my old copy (reflashed since i last played it) and get the version number to update the wiki later

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
How to fix the avatar keyboard mapping?

Can we get preenv on the N9? That would be awesome!

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Can we get preenv on the N9? That would be awesome!
And let The N900 die?? That's not fair at all. The N9 already have a lot of games The N900 does not have! naa

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
...preenv on the N9 makes more sense because of multitouch support there. On the N900 it's unfortunately an incomplete hack because of this. Get a cheap Pre if you want to play webOS games.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
...preenv on the N9 makes more sense because of multitouch support there. On the N900 it's unfortunately an incomplete hack because of this. Get a cheap Pre if you want to play webOS games.
We have the keyboard mapping
Buy a cheap Android phone if you want to play games

Hi
I'm trying to play hawx
but I'm getting this error: (last lines, while trying to play first mission)
Code:
MenuFX::OnFSCommand SetFocus
MenuFX::OnFSCommand lockCursor
MenuFX::OnFSCommand PlaySound
MenuFX::OnFSCommand freeCursor
MenuFX::OnFSCommand consoleOut
command Enter Hangar
MenuFX::OnFSCommand PushMenu
MenuFX::OnFSCommand SetFocus
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/./Hangar_Container_T01.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/Hangar_Container_T01.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/./Hangar_Container_T02.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/Hangar_Container_T02.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/./Hangar_ContainersCompleteMap.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/Hangar_ContainersCompleteMap.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/./Hangar_Crate_T01.dds
Open file = /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.gameloft.app.hawx/hawx/Hangar_Crate_T01.dds
SDLGL: Called SDL_Quit
Segmentation fault
What can I do?

Last edited by marmistrz; 2011-12-03 at 20:01.

I have no sound for Oregon Trail 1.0.7 after I reflashed my device. Before, I could hear it very well.

I don't know what need to be done, kindly give me some advice to fix this please.

I'm using PR 1.3

Thanks.

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss