Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
FLASH YOUR N9! You're saying all time that it sends smses, you don't know the cause but you do not do what you're told/advised. First flash then enjoy your n9. And sell htc.

Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
FLASH YOUR N9! You're saying all time that it sends smses, you don't know the cause but you do not do what you're told/advised. First flash then enjoy your n9. And sell htc.
Ok i'm gonna try to flash again.

But i remember first day as Nokia N9 came with Post, i was at home between 11.40 and 11.55 on 18.9.2012. In this time i have unboxed N9 and turned on.

Exactly on this day nokia sent two premium sms at 11.45 and 11.47.

Like i said i just turned the N9 and set up mail and google account and went to work.

The phone was on factory settings which means welcome screen etc.

But actually i think that i'm not gonna keep N9. Many things work not properly or somehow strange.

For example RSS feeds on the start screen are not synced properly, and many other things.

It very nice phone but in my opinion somehow unfinished somehow experimental phone.

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Maybe it's the Track & Protect that's sending the SMS's???
Yes i thought that also, but it is not configured on my phone all fields are empty.

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Put your sim card in another phone during one day and see what is going on with the sms.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
You see, you bought a used one. All the smses were sent to one number. Haven't you thought that the previous owner installed some kind of malware and all the money you paid for those premium smses went directly into his pocket? It's actually quite smart. That is why the first thing you should have done is flash using zeroize option. In my opinion it's the only reasonable explanation for this phenomenon. And when you do this and elimenate your problem we will talk about your inconvenience in user experience. N9 is really a great device and I won't let you give up on it that easily. When I first bought my n900, also a second hand one, I had to charge at least 3 times a day but I didn't give up and after a week (I was new to maemo and took me some time to learn many things) I fixed it. It lasted a whole day.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by buky View Post
Ok i'm gonna try to flash again.
It's really odd that a completely flashed phone (firmware + user partition) would send premium sms on its own (it's actually unheard of).
Which firmware did you use? the vanilla one?
Have you tried putting another sim in the phone, or the sim in another phone?
Could the phone be trying to reach your provider for settings, but is trying an incorrect number (because the sim is ill programed)?

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Hmm... google for "sunrise sms premium". I see several customers who had similar problems (which were NOT related to N9).

P.S. here: http://csi.sunrise.ch/smartzone/_pri...=Suche&select=
they have a csv list of all services. An excerpt of the list:
Code:
"777";"Active";"net-mobile Schweiz AG ";"Binzstrasse 23";"CH";"8045";"Zuerich";"frueher Minick"
"777";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"781";"Active";"Swisscom (Schweiz) AG";"Waldeggstrasse 51";"CH";"3050";"Bern";""
"785";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"786";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"788";"Active";"MNC";"Avenue de la Gare 10";"CH";"1003";"Lausanne";""
"789";"Active";"RAGUNT AG";"Schindellegistrasse 73";"CH";"8808";"Pfäffikon";""
Interestingly 787 is not there.

Last edited by minimos; 2012-09-27 at 08:07. Reason: Adding kiosk list

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Maybe it's the Track & Protect that's sending the SMS's???
From Nokia Store Content Guidelines
1.9.2 Content must not bill end users through another system, for example, a monthly subscription, premium SMS
payments
, billing through network operators, or a Try-and-Buy program that redirects to an external web site.

Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Hmm... google for "sunrise sms premium". I see several customers who had similar problems (which were NOT related to N9).

P.S. here: http://csi.sunrise.ch/smartzone/_pri...=Suche&select=
they have a csv list of all services. An excerpt of the list:
Code:
"777";"Active";"net-mobile Schweiz AG ";"Binzstrasse 23";"CH";"8045";"Zuerich";"frueher Minick"
"777";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"781";"Active";"Swisscom (Schweiz) AG";"Waldeggstrasse 51";"CH";"3050";"Bern";""
"785";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"786";"Active";"Sunrise Communications AG";"Binzmühlestrasse 130";"CH";"8050";"Zürich";""
"788";"Active";"MNC";"Avenue de la Gare 10";"CH";"1003";"Lausanne";""
"789";"Active";"RAGUNT AG";"Schindellegistrasse 73";"CH";"8808";"Pfäffikon";""
Interestingly 787 is not there.
Yes it's not there, i already spoken with my provider they don't know what kind of number is that.

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
It's really odd that a completely flashed phone (firmware + user partition) would send premium sms on its own (it's actually unheard of).
Which firmware did you use? the vanilla one?
Have you tried putting another sim in the phone, or the sim in another phone?
Could the phone be trying to reach your provider for settings, but is trying an incorrect number (because the sim is ill programed)?

Yes i have flashed ROW Rom the newest with PR1.3. But only Rom, not the partition.

Originally it is Swisscom Branded Rom PR1.1.