Active Topics

Posts: 832 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Phoenix, AZ
Originally Posted by Blind View Post
Not trying to be sarcastic... Just to see if my reading comprehension is functioning...

For this contest I need to make a video in which I pretend to perform an interesting/unique real world action(s) that can be done with an unmodified version of a device that is not available to he public yet?
How to use "an internet tablet" in real life. Or "mobile Web access" or anything else that this line of products offers. If you take the strict interpretation above, you don't have to enter

Last edited by thoughtfix; 2007-10-28 at 06:54.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Well, my entry is in. I figured someone needs to go first, others will come soon after. No one likes being first to go...This should be a fun contest, I don't think I've ever entered into a contest....we'll see how it goes.

Posts: 832 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Phoenix, AZ
Being first gives you a good chance of scaring everyone off. Imagine the hundreds of people saying "Wow! I could never top that!"

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Winner by default!

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Woah, I never thought about it like that...my thoughts were...

"ok, no one is entering...I'll do it first so they see how easy it is, and tons of people will poop on me with their ideas, but at least things got kicked off..."

I'm sure there will be many people with great ideas, it'll be a cool learning experience at the very least...for me anyhow. We'll see things that'll make many of us go..."ohhh no ****!...why didn't I think of that?!"...take care guys.

I'll have my entry in hopefully this weekend, taking (failing? heh) my CCNA exam in an hour, so after I get that out of the way I can work on my video. I think this was a great idea, I thought there would be more entries? Oh well, better chances for uNtouched and I then!

edit...should mention I didn't join just for the contest, I've been a lurker for the past year or so, found out a lot of good info from this forum and thoughtfix's blog.

I put mine up last week. It was fun trying to figure out how to edit video. Good learning experience!