Active Topics

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Even a child with Down syndrome deserves happy birthday.
Ah, you mean a child with special abilities - which btw winphone will never have?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by mcbook View Post
elop? is that you?
I think you must be right there, Lumiaman must be Elop! he had spent to much time trolling on TMO instead of save his marriage with his wife. Thats why he need 25 millions now... OR it also could be his son.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
HBD N9!!!

I got two of them and had my first one on the day it was released. I have used all the major OS's and phone brands and still nothing comes close to N9. Yes, not even N900 when considering everyday usage with swipe.

Nowaday I am stuck with Lumia because of my employers rules, but on every weekend and longer holiday I am always back to my N9. And when I turn it on I can't but wonder how people at Nokia and Micro$oft could be so stupid that they honestly believed that Windows OS could take off with what it is today. Just unbelievable blindsight and stupidity to think that customer markets would ever want something as childish. Windows OS is still years from making any impact.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Even a child with Down syndrome deserves happy birthday.
Yes, indeed, I think everyone deserves it except you.

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Poland
2 years, huh? It doesn't feel like it. N9 still looks and works amazing when compared to todays smartphones.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drathvader For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Happy Birthday N9

I have 2 of the devices in family, had the first one for my wife since the very beginning and my own for about 1.5 years now.
Wonderful things, still, a joy to use and excelling anything else I know (at least for now, that is)

BTW, just yesterday I watched a documentary about left/right handedness, and then I realised in retrospect that I actually can (and frequently do) use my N9 with either of my hands with equal dexterity.
Have not really tried this with other devices, but at least with N9 it's easy

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Best device ever...

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Used my N9 for 9 months, doubt I ever use another phone as good, the seamless switch from task to task without effort at all. Wish this could of been a lot more.

I really believe this phones will be the architect for future phones, the no buttons and everything.

Switching to the 5s this week because its time and I feel like time has passed the N9 by, but I will miss it dearly.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Loved mine, still use it as my international phone (for the most part) and besides my issues w/ Bluetooth, best phone I've ever had.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Happy Birthday N9! I love this phone

And My Nokia Story:

Nokia 5110 --> Nokia 3210 --> Nokia 8210 --> Nokia 7250i --> Nokia 6500 Slide --> Nokia N97 mini --> Nokia N9 --> ???