Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
What do you mean by mad stack of windows? I wasn't able to trigger more than one window browsing around.
Oh, you only see one window at a time. To go back to the previous window, you press the back button in the top right corner. If you search for an artist, open the album page, then the artist page... etc. After a while, to get back to the first page, you have to click the back button over and over.

In one sense I like this, you can always come back to where you were before. Maybe I just need a shortcut in the menu that pops you back to the first page.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Alexandria, VA, USA
Does Jamaendo work with the Last.FM scobblers (i.e. mafw-lastfm and maemo-scrobbler)?

Hi ! Many thanks for this great app, it looks very polished already.

However, I'm facing a bug that is a bit of a dealbreaker for me. I tend to listen to music at a pretty low volume, but every time the song changes (either because it's over, or because I press the "next" button), the playback volume jumps to its standard value. I have to press a hardware volume key for the volume to jump back to its custom, low value. Am I the only one to experience this issue ? It occurs with the headphones plugged in and with the speakers. I also run headphone-daemon, in case it can have an impact...