Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
If you can post the same thing with two titles (one boring and the other one controversial or provocative) everything else being the same, I will choose latter.
this post here by you is proof its attention seeking why would you want to chose provocative and controversial over having liberal approach if its not for attention.

We're not here to contest each other, we're here to talk about maemo and N900

Stop feeding the troll

It's a good start.then again, I have not seen any intention of you towards anything good for this forum or maemo in general. CMIIW. I'm not saint either. And the way you stubbornly defend something wrong like the way you did is not generally acceptable. People would empathize if you're really use good words and have good deeds

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by vins View Post
It's a good start.then again, I have not seen any intention of you towards anything good for this forum or maemo in general.
I'm afraid that you've already made up your mind. Look up some of my posts. I believe that you'll find plenty that are complimentary or non-negative about the device or the os.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moon
You may be surprised if I revealed who I really was. My education, social status, purchasing power may be out of reach for many people on this forum.
OH WOW YOU ARE SO SPECIAL

Originally Posted by Croc View Post
Priceless!!!

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by Croc View Post
On the contrary. All I'm saying is that if I came back tomorrow with a new name like BlueBox it wouldn't matter. Most people here hide behind anonimity which is good because ideas can flow without prejudice.

Would it change anything if I was a 75 yo Chinese man in pyjamas or a 16 yo adolescent? I guess no, but let's hear it.

I am still here because the majority of the people here are good. I am still here to prove that there are things behind the curtain. You may be surprised if I revealed who I really was. My education, social status, purchasing power may be out of reach for many people on this forum.

Yes, I hear ya about the presentation argument and I give you that, but please consider that my threads, mostly thank by their catchy titles generate a lot of traffic. Sorry, but this is my style.
If you revealed yourself as anything other than one of the following I would be very surprised.

1) older than 20
2) living outside your parents house
3) employed
4) a non troll like humanoid.

People who feel the need to boast about their status,money, penis size etc on forums are almost always trying to compensate.

The best thing you could do to convince us you are some basement dwelling putz woud be to stop posting pointless threads that either contribute nothing or worse abuse the community. You keep saying you get that but your continued posts show that is not the case.

Anyhooo some mod recently posted how to ignore people so for me the issue of your being on the forums is now closed
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

I start this thread to make sure that people understand my intentions / motives and hopefully keep reading my posts.

1. every community has good members, new members, old members, bad members and just any other combination of personality traits. I may post negative but I never attack people at the personal level. I criticize a lot to further the progression of the N900 and Maemo.
2. I am not a troll. People call me idiot, childish, immature, homosexual, ill-informed and many other things. Please, think twice because you post things like that.
3. searching is not the answer. I do some due diligence before posting, but I will not spend hours googling for some answer that I may never find. Posting on forums is faster.
4. I post a lot, criticize a lot and ask a lot of questions - all in the name of selfish furthering my knowledge of these technologies. If you have a problem with it, don't bother responding to me. You may call me a leech, but I guarantee you that over time I will answer more and ask less. Plus sometimes asking questions (obvious to some) may still be invaluable to others that would have never bothered asking unortodox questions.
5. I am no saint but nor are you. I have a thick skin but if you think that you have to enter into a fight with me "to feed the troll", don't bother. I am not posting to fight anyone.
totally misunderstood you. you are such a great guy. everybody read this thread carefully. this is very important. do not get this guy wrong.

Tags
fun for bored posters, troll, y2k