Active Topics

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
so.. i tried to connect my psp too.. it was succesful.. but its asking for dial-up number... and other info... what should i put on it? what is the correct setting for that?

Last edited by chase15; 2010-03-28 at 06:52.

Sorry, ever since I got my N900, my PSP-Go has been collecting dust lol. But I'ma bring it to work tomorrow and see what I can manage with my N900. I don't have 3G connectivity though...don't know if that affects anything.

And to Chase15:
The PSP-Go is in my opinion the number one portable game system, mainly thanks to its 16gb hard drive, add a 32gb memory card, and that is a whole lot of games with you. No Maemo games and/or emulators could EVER compare to a PSP game, so me too, I don't mind at all buying and filling up my storage with very good games such as Final Fantasy and God Of War. But unlike the PSP-3000, the PSP-Go is unhackable (for now) so impossible to download "free games" and custom firmwares.

@isaac - ok thanks for that... and btw, i have those two games =] do u know how to set up the connection via blue tooth?

Well I'm pretty sure that is what he was trying to accomplish all along lol. Like I said, I'll give in my support from work tomorrow. I'ma bring both my N900 and PSP-Go and try to get them both online.

@isaac - ow ok.. and 1 more thing.. do you know why the psp go can't detect my wireless connection in our house.. it detects my neighbors wifi connection.. but here in our house.. i cant see it on the list..

It depends what kind of WiFi setup you are using... We are faaar from a Sony/PSP forum here lol, but of the top of my mind, i think the PSP-Go cannot detect WPA...i think... Or it could be you're using a hidden SSID?

ow.. ok.. ill try to change the setting tomorrow,,,

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New York City -- Brooklyn
If Your using Tmobile the Dial up Number is *99# everything else blank

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New York City -- Brooklyn
update? ......

ok time to bring this thread back to life! lol, I need internet on my psp to connect to psn and all i have is my N900...so anybody figure out how to make it work?? My psp has my N900 paired as a DUN, and I can obtain my dial-up number from bluetooth modem, i leave blank both authentication setting and initialization command (don't know what that is btw...). When I test connection, I am able to go pass "Connecting to Bluetooth Modem", but it seems to fail at "Optaining IP address". I get a connection error has occured: 80411908. So... help? :S