Notices

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
The dpad is 4-way, not 8-way (edit it IS 8-way! just very hard to hit the diagonal!) so there's no diagonal. Let us know how the bt controller works for you. It should be possible to construct a case for it that fits around the tablet.

On the 'good news' side, I worked through the night and got Pete's software renderer ported.

365471 Jul 30 04:39 libgpuPeopsSoftX.so.1.0.15

Course PCSX needs all plugins to start a game. Looking at the CD/Iso loader plugin right now and it's at least another day to get that ported. Then the APU, and controller plugin (will try to cut that out completely) and we'll see if it runs. :P

If it runs at all, the speed is going to be a joke, so what's the point? I hope to 1) be the first person in the world with a working 770 psx port .. And 2) get an unoptimised psx emu out there to help illustrate the amazing work that the psx4all / gp2psx crew has done.

Last edited by ArnimS; 2007-08-01 at 20:45. Reason: correction - 8 way

Thanks for your work man. I wish i could help but im still pretty new to the world of code. I've downloaded the torrent for the sdk i think. Thats as far as i have gotten.
i will post here when i get the bt gamepad to work.
theres a window manager called rox seems the creater penguinbait has gotten it to work. the driver is built in to rox. it looks pretty good too.

Originally Posted by ArnimS View Post
The dpad is 4-way, not 8-way (edit it IS 8-way! just very hard to hit the diagonal!)

Nice!!! i played contra once and never played again cause of this lol. I got killed on the first level
My game pad still hasn't gotten here

I got it today works great not with fceu though unless theres a key binding cfg some where. also my new install of fceu isnt as good as the last one ah well. it works great on lxdoom now i just need more games to use.
Here's a link to the file containing the driver binary for the bgp100 (scroll down for the exact post) you need the updated kbdd package for the n800 available here

Last edited by jay8378; 2007-08-12 at 05:15.

Has anyone tried pairing with a wiimote for control?

Originally Posted by DataPath View Post
Has anyone tried pairing with a wiimote for control?
Sounds interesting. I'm sure a special driver would have to be written in order to access the motion features. Or ported if currently a linux one exists?
I haven't seen proof of a bluetooth mouse working yet so i don't think that will happen for awhile.

The wiimote's motion capabilities, IIRC, are exported as 3 analog axes, much like on a normal gamepad. So as long as the right bluetooth profile is supported, it should work.

lol we totally hi-jacked this thread sorry ArnimS. Any news on the psxemu?

Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jay8378 View Post
lol we totally hi-jacked this thread sorry ArnimS. Any news on the psxemu?
Yeah, finished building the plugins

Nice job.