Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Dont know if this was already posted, but AIR UI is back on Ovi Store
http://store.ovi.com/content/214364
It's 1.0.3 version, and at last for my phone (PR1.1 Australia 20.2011.40-4.299.5) works fine. My phone is not bricked and it works as it should (i guess, besides some inacurate hand recognition moves, and the way the app deactivates itself when the phone switches to LPM)

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Dont know if this was already posted, but AIR UI is back on Ovi Store
http://store.ovi.com/content/214364
It's 1.0.3 version, and at last for my phone (PR1.1 Australia 20.2011.40-4.299.5) works fine. My phone is not bricked and it works as it should (i guess, besides some inacurate hand recognition moves, and the way the app deactivates itself when the phone switches to LPM)
Yeah, works pretty ok but if i activate Air UI, my screen doesn't time out at all.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Strange it times out for me. It would have been nice if this could have been used to answer a phone call etc.

Mine installed fine and works too.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
It has been updated to 1.0.3 and the bug has been fixed works quite well actually

http://store.ovi.com/content/214364?...e=search&pos=1

Pls anybody upload old file from ovi AIR UI ... ( this fail broken and crashing n9 system)

I have only new working file AIR UI.
THX wery much.

EDIT: on ovi is v. 1.0.3. .. working fine
I will try crash system and repair it.. I need old file AIR UI

Last edited by CARTMAN; 2012-02-01 at 05:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CARTMAN For This Useful Post:
I've installed this app yesterday and everything worked fine except the application , so I purged it because it was useless . I think I rebooted mine ~5-6 times so far after uninstalling AIRUI but I didn't get any error message . I do not have security code , not even PIN .

Now I realize how lucky I was because just yesterday my new N9 arrived after 3 weeks of being in service (random reboots problem) .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-02-10 at 13:26.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
Does anyone have the old deb that bricks the phone?

Feeling quite sadistic here, I want Nokia Care to reflash my phone (Internet's too slow to download PR 1.2, updated OTA in someone's house)

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by uzernamezz View Post
Does anyone have the old deb that bricks the phone?

Feeling quite sadistic here, I want Nokia Care to reflash my phone (Internet's too slow to download PR 1.2, updated OTA in someone's house)
Are you sure that Nokia won't flash it for you without an error? Or will they make you pay for it, hence the "bricking" of the phone.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
Are you sure that Nokia won't flash it for you without an error? Or will they make you pay for it, hence the "bricking" of the phone.
I just want a good reason to clean up all those stuff I extracted to root and even NITDroid XD

I also found the old one to be more responsive than the new one (before crashing)