Active Topics

Notices

Pushwall, delete the config and update the package. I accidentally left them out.

The Following User Says Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post:
Thanks, that did the trick.

Here's a list of open source car games to tackle before your break ends :
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...free_open.html

Sorry to tell you this, but the save game function of this version is really broken and there's no way I'm able to fix it. Hopefully someone will build the Jonof's version of the game for you.

Yikes!

I guess for now I'll use my bluetooth keyboard with cheat codes if I want to get through the game. It's a shame that the save game problem is there, but that's the way it is. Thanks for trying though.

Thanks anyway Ukki.
Regarding the racing game candidate - I remember a small, but addictive Formula 1 game called Speed Haste. It wasn't quite demanding on CPU power. It will be nice to see it ported.

I can't just go around porting games without linux source of the game.

I'd hate to leave Shadow Warrior this way so I was thinking of trying to add a menu to the game that lists and let's you select maps. Maybe bump up the default arsenary a bit too to compensate the lousy controls.

ukki that'd be pretty cool! At least it would be easier to navigate through the game without cheat codes.

New release. Removed few menu items (load/save/oh dear). Created map selection screens for both episodes. Second episode has so many maps, that you now need 480 height for the game and you still don't see the last one, but it is selectable. So remove your old config before running or just change the screen height to 480. Also resolution switch is now possible inside the game (doesn't save it though). Last but not least, I added a third new menu...

Didn't test it very well so report if my changes break something. Get it from the first post.

Wow! Cool! I'm off to try it!

OMG yes! This is way cool, ukki!! And that third menu is fantastic too. Haha I've got a feeling everyone is going to want that in the Duke Nukem 3D port too.

Thanks for going the extra mile when you didn't have to. For special reasons both Duke and Shadow Warrior are 2 of my favorite games from the past. And now I've got them on my N800. Thank you!!