Active Topics

Pliz leave windows alone. we all passed through windows before we understand what a computer, OS... are bout. because of windows even small kids are able to use a computer. do u think it would easier for them to starts learning using a computer with the x-terminal and all those stuffs? come on!
each OS has his adventages and disadventages. it's just a matter of the context in which u are using it.
Personaly I don't have any thing to reproach to windows because all the games i'm playing are under windows.
and linux i'm using it because of it's security and it's cost lol.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
I "learnt" computer with DOS. My dad built our first computer, and he loaded an ABC program onto it. I loved that thing, but loved banging the keyboard even more.

So yeah, kids CAN use DOS. We are just spoiled.

And seriously Mer will be the best OS for the tablets, hands down. Built by users for users.

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Charlotte NC
izzox haha sorry I can't resist "Windows are for kids......" haha anyway sorry to hi-jack the thread. Mer is going to be great! Thats me getting back on topic.