ok ok, way too rub it in Who cares, we're getting the phone! Huzzah lol All your N900 are belong to us

We didn't get the phone yet! I'll believe it when I see it live! Just kidding

Last edited by ddrayton84; 2009-12-03 at 06:55.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ California
I canceled my buy.com order from September and ordered it directly from nokia. with the 50 dollar mail in rebate I got it cheaper since I reserved it early, Sure enough two business days later it was at my doorstep. Order from Nokia if you need it now. Buy.com takes forever

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Not a problem! Congratulations to everyone who was lucky enough to get in on this! Let's all hope they're not shipping us 5800xm's by accident (knock on wood)
Yes, thanks to the person who originally posted the tip (in another thread, I forget which now).

I ordered directly from the Datavis site and selected overnight shipping, in hopes that I would be prioritized over the Buy.com orders. I was able to apply a $20 off coupon, so my shipping was essentially free. I will try to apply the rebate also, which will bring the price down lower than what NokiaUSA offered me (if they ever managed to resolve my ordering issues). But as it stands, I'm still paying about the same as if I went with Nokia--so I'm happy with that.

Oh, and I have the N900 package in my hands right now, so it looks like it worked out. (I just hope I don't have to return it, since their CS is reportedly terrible)

Last edited by klinglerware; 2009-12-03 at 23:12.