Active Topics

if only the n900 is build as think and as HQ as the e71-72 series :P

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
This is how I protect mine

If you guys like my idea then please let me know

The pouch is made from Micro-Fiber cloth which can act as a screen cleaner when the screen is dirty

Pictures was taken by the Samsung 1.3mp phone.
Attached Images

@maxximuscool : lol yeah i do that w/ my n95 too i put it in my Oakley sunglasses pouch haha

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Originally Posted by gohan2091 View Post
Are you saying you can't make a call with this on? What do you mean the screen goes black? When you're on the phone, it is placed against your ear, why would you need to see the screen?
There are often numbers you call where you are asked to press a number or extension. if the screen is blank before it even starts ringing you can't do that.

Also, I like being about to check messages while on the (speaker) phone every once and a while.

Ok thanks, although I am not sure if I can get any of those cases in the UK.
Referring to the cases in the Wiki, almost all of the soft & hard cases on EBay ship from Hong Kong; and it makes no difference to them whether they ship to the UK or to the USA. I was looking for a hard plastic case that was rubber coated (since I was impressed at how a clear plastic case gripped the N900 securely) in some specific colors; and the seller I ended up ordering from shipped, in fact, from the UK. So there.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by aspidites View Post
There are often numbers you call where you are asked to press a number or extension. if the screen is blank before it even starts ringing you can't do that.

Also, I like being about to check messages while on the (speaker) phone every once and a while.
Wow, that's bad. Do you think Nokia will fix this? That is really bad....

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Wow, that's bad. Do you think Nokia will fix this? That is really bad....
Read the beginning of the exchange futher up the page. Poster is complaining that this is an issue with the screen protector: The N900 works as expected in regards to this!

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
Read the beginning of the exchange futher up the page. Poster is complaining that this is an issue with the screen protector: The N900 works as expected in regards to this!
Oops, forgot that we were talking about Wrapsol lol. Does anyone else here use Wrapsol and have this problem?

I was thinking, if I use the Wrapsol on the back and a screen protector on the front, I still get full protection without this black screen issue, is this correct?

Last edited by gohan2091; 2010-01-08 at 16:13.

I've got the PDair rubberized hard case. Comes in 2 pieces, snaps right on, really fits great, no problems at all.

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=26638

I also have a wrist lanyard & the ClearProtector screen protector installed.

For me nothing could be better than a properly installed Zagg fully body. I had never done one before but I did the screen last and mine came out almost literally perfect, absolutely no bubbles or peeling. I even cut out some additional pieces from what I had leftover from the punchouts and made a few other protectors for the buttons that didn't have them and other parts that weren't covered. Doesn't look bad at all, and I really don't know what people were talking about with the orange peel feel. It feels great to the touch and I have not noticed any difference whatsoever with the responsiveness of the touch screen. It literally makes my n900 look better than it did before.