Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 754 | Thanked: 630 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
I would suggest the version in extras-testing remain unless there are serious bugs ( you dont want to lose votes )
things like help files or minor cosmetics can go as updates later as well once its promoted to extras.

suggestion : have you thought about making it as a widget, would be a nice addition for the desktop.

Last edited by krk969; 2010-01-20 at 17:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to krk969 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by krk969 View Post
I would suggest the version in extras-testing remain unless there are serious bugs ( you dont want to lose votes )
things like help files or minor cosmetics can go as updates later as well once its promoted to extras.

suggestion : have you thought about making it as a widget, would be a nice addition for the desktop.
Too late. I already lost everything when I uploaded it to Extras-devel, which I find odd, so I promoted it. Might as well.

Here is a "little compliant about the system"...

With the update I lost all the votes, so I would really appreciate if all of you would vote again.

Cheers!

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
One of the apps I've been waiting for. Great! Just donated, too.

Suggestion for a furture update: it might be nice to have more than two currencies available on the main screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to sorodoros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
One of the apps I've been waiting for. Great! Just donated, too.

Suggestion for a furture update: it might be nice to have more than two currencies available on the main screen.
Thanks you very much.

About those additional currencies, why not. But I'm seriously running out of screen space for the buttons, if measurement unit conversions would be added too.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by Sasler View Post
Thanks you very much.

About those additional currencies, why not. But I'm seriously running out of screen space for the buttons, if measurement unit conversions would be added too.
IMO, no need for the settings button to be upfront; could be in the drop-down. That would give you a bit more space, no?

The Following User Says Thank You to sorodoros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
IMO, no need for the settings button to be upfront; could be in the drop-down. That would give you a bit more space, no?
Yes, I agree. I already thought of that few posts before. I think moving the update button too, would not be a bad idea. What I also could do, would be a button that change the function of other buttons. For example, it could change between currencies and measurement units.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sasler For This Useful Post:
just found out that there is no rate for my vietnam dong =[

The Following User Says Thank You to quangmach For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by quangmach View Post
just found out that there is no rate for my vietnam dong =[
You can add it manually. I could tell you how, but it now has those cool help files, so I would prefer if you could try to use that and report back if you thought they did explain it well enough.

As for the preset currencies, they are the ones that are provided by ECB and Vietnam dong is not in it, sorry.

Originally Posted by Sasler View Post
You can add it manually. I could tell you how, but it now has those cool help files, so I would prefer if you could try to use that and report back if you thought they did explain it well enough.

As for the preset currencies, they are the ones that are provided by ECB and Vietnam dong is not in it, sorry.
i know i can add it manually but the point is i wanna get it updates automatically,cuz our currency rate moves alot...