Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Atlanta, ga
wow i jus used my front cam on n900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and its actually clear. i jus had to be in an area with allot of light.

i added the account in my settings menu under accounts.

then i had my friend download google talk on her pc!llllllllllllllll

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
I used this feature this past weekend with my parents half way around the world. I was out shopping and my Dad video called me, we proceeded to have a 10 minute chat via google talk, really quite amazing. To throw in my obligatory fanboy statement, I was with an Android wielding friend who's jaw literally dropped watching it go down. I do love showing off with this tablet

I have made my account in VOIP for Gmail and msn, I am unable to sign in. Please help

i have two N900 can i do video call through Gtalk?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
thats old news been working for me for the past few months . really cool

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Chicago
I found that I couldn't do a GTalk video chat unless the computer initiated the call. Is that the case with what you've discovered?

The Following User Says Thank You to dharder For This Useful Post:
This ain't working too well for me? The image of the person i talk to after 10 or so seconds mess's up real bad? Half the screen goes green the other half just a mess plus the image of me on the computer keeps freezing??
I really wanna see my family while i'm at work. Anyone know the reason for this?

Originally Posted by danx View Post
thats old news been working for me for the past few months . really cool
I think this has worked for much longer than that. I am pretty sure it's been about a year. I think when Skype video sarted, right? Works well for me--I have only used it with a friend using a Mac and Gmail web interface. It is odd that Nokia never announced this feature because on a PC/Mac you specifically have to download a plug in or something...

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
I think this has worked for much longer than that. I am pretty sure it's been about a year. I think when Skype video sarted, right? Works well for me--I have only used it with a friend using a Mac and Gmail web interface. It is odd that Nokia never announced this feature because on a PC/Mac you specifically have to download a plug in or something...
jus saw u on 99 thanks "thought i shud complete ur century"

I was 40,000 feet in the air, traveling at 700km/h, and Google was offering free wifi on my flight as a promotion for their GoGo In-Flight Wifi service. I then proceeded to have a video chat with a buddy who was thousands of kilometers away. Amazing!

The Following User Says Thank You to Spyder For This Useful Post:

Tags
gtalk, maemo 5, woo hoo!!!