Poll Options
MeeGo and the N900

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
this thread is "fake and gay" lol but i voted anyways to make you happy

lol. its only to see peoples feelings towards whats happening

no hard feeling it's a joke

If there is No support for MeeGo on the N900 ill never want to own a nokia again 25.26%

nice result

Originally Posted by ZShakespeare View Post
I'll keep my n900 regardless of what happens with meego. I will, however, consider purchasing my next phone from a company that realizes that it's more about the software than the device nowadays, and will provide software updates accordingly. It would be my first non-Nokia device since my original motorola in 1995.

That being said. I have faith that Nokia will discontinue their s60 trend with the n900.
You are right that it is more about the software. I bought the N900 specifically because it doesn't require Nokia's support to keep the software up to date. But, as evidenced by all the recent threads on what may or may not happen in the future, many people have a deep seated fear of such freedom.

it looks like everyone is scattered on what will happen and what to do! :S

nice result on the pools. very interesting. most peopl will keep the n900 no matter what and a lot will never trust nokia again lol

lucky i won this device lol won a high end nokia every year for the past 4 years. feel like no one in Australia has this phone except for me lol most people assume its an N97 till the open the keyboard (idiots). i love it to death. the multitasking is amazing lol. my friend has an iphone 3Gs and just updated to the new firmware 3.1.3 lol no jailbreak till june unhackable firmware apple released. wwooooooo 1 point for open source lol. iphone is so crap when its locked down and not jail-broken ssoo boring

Last edited by felbutss; 2010-02-18 at 17:28.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ athens/greece
the only acceptable situation if the new OS is released till june, is to make the meego (or maemo6) run on N900 and NOT on a replacement of N900.

Where's the "I'll keep my n800 even if left on diablo" button?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icebox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Where is the option to vote for: Waiting and hoping, I have NO faith in Nokia to do the right thing.

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer..."

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland

The Following User Says Thank You to Brank For This Useful Post: