Poll: Where do you come from?
Poll Options
Where do you come from?

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by CrashandDie View Post
Moved to off-topic, as x61 pointed out it is very redundant to one of the features of the forum already.
as you can see (if you open your eyes) some people haven't edited their profiles to show where they're coming from but they have voted here. (maybe because they are too lazy or they want to do it anonym).

is there actually a way of seeing the procentages where people are coming from in this forum with data they provided in their profiles?

Also, just to be pedantic: Canada and Mexico are part of North America, Australia shoud've been Oceania, and usually Europe is split as Central, Northern, South and East...
pendantic... you hit the nail on the head

i know that mexico and canada are part of NA. the thing with canada was only a joke related to the current olympic icehockey duell between canada and usa. ^^

sorry for australia... i just wanted to keep it short... and here in germany the term oceania (Ozeanien) isn't that common. most of us will just say australia (Australien).

ok... point for you
then is my west your central :P

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United States
It`s a bit ironic how vastly is North America represented with Nokia completely ignoring it. Although, it may be the 3G band T-Mobile USA only o_O

Originally Posted by LuckTR View Post
It`s a bit ironic how vastly is North America represented with Nokia completely ignoring it. Although, it may be the 3G band T-Mobile USA only o_O
as i mentioned before... this thread is only a few hours old...

only america is awake... the rest is mostly sleeping right now

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Hamilton, New Zealand,

For your Information, Australia is a country alone not a continent.
I am not from Australia nor Asia. But I'm from OCEANIA tasmania New Zealand. So I cannot vote for this poll

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-02-19 at 04:16. Reason: Need to edit something

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by b666m View Post
only america is awake... the rest is mostly sleeping right now
2:15 PM here

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
5:17pm Friday Here.

oh... sorry... forgot australia once again
edit: oh... i mean... oceania ^^

but hey... i'm just jealous... i'm stucked in snow and below 0°C

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
I live in Australia but I'm Portuguese born and raised

Originally Posted by b666m View Post
oh... sorry... forgot australia once again
edit: oh... i mean... oceania ^^

but hey... i'm just jealous... i'm stucked in snow and below 0°C
I'm blimmin sweating like a cow at the moment here in New Zealand. Frigging 27celcius degree. My PS3 is offline because of the heat, I turned it off to cool down my room.

I love to be below 0 lol

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I'm blimmin sweating like a cow at the moment here in New Zealand. Frigging 27celcius degree. My PS3 is offline because of the heat, I turned it off to cool down my room.

I love to be below 0 lol
beam me up maxximus!!! xD

Tags
continent, country, home, living, poll