Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Mine works fine apart from the single stuck white pixel at the bottom right

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denver, Colorado
Agreed, I had to flash once, but since recent firmwares i do not have any problems at all. LOVE my N900!

I love it, never had to flash it and dont have hazy camera image issues. My n900 is Made in Finland

Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
had mine since early december and everything is great. do have a very small bright spot on screen but that was my own fault. removing the inivisible sheild was not very friendly to the device! the device is great tho, especially since installing easy debian. people are always amazed to see a full blown desktop running, especially when i show them gimp. in short, i love this device and i think its rock solid.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Helsinki
I'm also perfectly happy

i have it since 2 months and all OK except that battery only lasts less than day if using 3g/wifi

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
I've never had any real problems. It does what I need it to do.

No problems here, had it since december, updated ota once, Im in the UK so no second update for me yet, does exactly what I want it to do.

overal I'm very happy with my N900. No problems like dead pixels orso. The big complaind I have are the bad (foggy) pictures that are taken with the flash on.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Southend On Sea , Uk
Had mine since nov 24th and has still never let me down ,