roger_27 is now "King of the Forum"

I bow to you, sir.

As a frequent critic of Nokia and the fanaticism shown in this site, I still found this very amusing. Well done Sir.
Inspired perhaps by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFicqklGuB0
?

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post
hello fellow n900 users. i (insert manner of phone acquisition here) my phone and overall i must say that that i (insert summary of disappointment here). I am most dissatisfied with (insert disappointment here). I have been a nokia fan sice (insert first phone model here) and when i first heard about this device i sold my (insert previous phone here). what a big mistake. how can such an expensive device not (insert phone feature here) when my old/my friend's (insert other phone model here) was able to do this with no problems. (statement about how this whine is different from previous whines). (final sentence to nokia about how this device is not acceptable)

(response about how you did not do your research)

(back and forth bickering about the product for at least 5 pages)

new thread started with subject line: (insert disappointment here)
Very nice! However, you left out the most important:

I (insert a random way of getting rid) my N900, and I bought a (random competitor device) instead for (huge sum of money), and it is hot!
It does (random bullsh.t) way better, which was a dealbreaker for me!

And the other variation:

My i(random noun) is way better than the N900!
(Note the "i" letter is no mistake... )

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
Sorry but this isnt funny you fool around about the fact that many users arent happy with the device.. who are you that you can do that?
He seems to be actually poking mild fun at the bigger picture.

hello fellow n900 users. i (insert manner of phone acquisition here) my phone and overall i must say that that i (insert summary of disappointment here). I am most dissatisfied with (insert disappointment here). I have been a nokia fan sice (insert first phone model here) and when i first heard about this device i sold my (insert previous phone here). what a big mistake. how can such an expensive device not (insert phone feature here) when my old/my friend's (insert other phone model here) was able to do this with no problems. (statement about how this whine is different from previous whines). (final sentence to nokia about how this device is not acceptable)

Posted from my N900.

The response from this thread would most likey be

Excuse me Mr/Mrs (insert generic troll comment), you clearly did not (insert generic research comment) you would have realised what you are buying. You have clearly believed the salesman or any nokia advert then you are an (insert specific insult).
Show me a phone that can (insert a list of applications or features than cannot be performed on other handsets and/or are still in development but are available if you want to risk breaking your phone).

Nokia clearly stated (insert generic comment this is step 4 of 5, that can be found by doing research on pre-release gatherings/press realease/road maps).

In answer to any previous comments about (insert previous post regarding missing features), we have (insert alternative method that very few people use in comparison to the original method, while completely bashing the old method as archaic)

If you dont like the phone then please (generic comment about leaving the community, selling the phone and buying an Iphone)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neegs For This Useful Post:

I like the script you posted but I can't be arsed typing content into all those (variable parts) to customise it. Can't you package it into a .deb that will work out for me what I dislike most and then auto-fill the variables for me?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Insert random member first post on forum apologising and asking if the next update/mms support/portrait mode/maps has been announced yet as he/she has searched the whole forum and cant find any information.
Proceed to tell new guy to use search function.
Q Orangebox empathysing with new guy as he had similar issues.
Post link to new speculation thread with exciting rumour/definate date.
The circle of life is complete.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Insert random member first post on forum apologising and asking if the next update/mms support/portrait mode/maps has been announced yet as he/she has searched the whole forum and cant find any information.
Proceed to tell new guy to use search function.
Q Orangebox empathysing with new guy as he had similar issues.
Post link to new speculation thread with exciting rumour/definate date.
The circle of life is complete.
You forgot to mention MfE Provisioning.

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
Jesus, some people must be very very bored indeed

Posted from my N900.

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
I wont start to talk about the livecycle of the Device if Meego is not comming out for it.. or why the users of the Nokia Flagship Device need to buy a Naviation Software when all other Users with a older Nokia Phone getting this for Free..
The N900 is not a flagship device, the current N Series flagship device is the N97. The N900 was quoted as a device for early adopters and developers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fargus For This Useful Post:

Tags
belong to us, satire rocks