Active Topics

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New Jersey, USA
As always, Thanks.

I was just looking at noobmonkey's healthcheck in devel and I saw python2.5-qt4 (>= 4.7.3-maemo5)

I assume that with the release to Extras maemo5 is no longer needed.

I'll try that instead once I strip out dbus and osso, which I just noticed that don't use in my application.

Hopefully this will help with the issue I'm having here.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by lostinmirkwood View Post
As always, Thanks.

I was just looking at noobmonkey's healthcheck in devel and I saw python2.5-qt4 (>= 4.7.3-maemo5)

I assume that with the release to Extras maemo5 is no longer needed.

I'll try that instead once I strip out dbus and osso, which I just noticed that don't use in my application.

Hopefully this will help with the issue I'm having here.

Oooo warning - mine is currently over-kill!!!
It is importing the whole lot of QT and not specific libraries (Note that is just the devel version!) - was having a play!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Oooo warning - mine is currently over-kill!!!
It is importing the whole lot of QT and not specific libraries (Note that is just the devel version!) - was having a play!
Oh I know that, (I'm specifically importing -gui, -core and -webkit), I also know that you have a stable version Extras, so what ever you're doing seems to be working just fine. that's why I was looking at your .deb files.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
A small update, upstream released PyQt 4.7.4 (not to be confused with Qt4.7), mostly bugfixes, but has a few new features, too:
  • any class with a count() method now supports the len() builtin
  • added the missing == and != operators to QItemSelection
  • added readQVariantHash(), readQVariantList(), readQVariantMap, writeQVariantHash(), writeQVariantList() and writeQVariantMap() to QDataStream
  • added the ErrorPageExtensionOption and ErrorPageExtensionReturn classes, and the ErrorDomain enum to QWebPage.

I just pushed the updated packages for both Qt4.6 and Qt4.7 so should be available in extras-devel shortly. If no errors surface, will push to testing and Extras later on.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post: