Active Topics

A bit of a side step from the actual topic, but closely related and after searching the forum for an hour and not finding anything I thought I post my little problem here.
My calendar widegt only shows the next upcoming 3 events and then skips the events to show one more random event in the future (december in my case). Only 4 are shown at any time. I tried to add more events in between, but always the same result. Anybody an ingenious idea?
Thanks

EDIT, managed to show more than 3 events if I add them in between the first three. After deleting them again, I do get the December one back though (there are plenty of other events in between now and December)

Last edited by slotti; 2010-05-27 at 04:16.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Edinburgh
I have the opposite problem from the OP, I have disabled the Birthdays calendar as syncing with Outlook creates the birthday as a normal calendar event (I think - this actually doesn't seem to work 100%) however the calendar widget still shows the events from the smart calendar (ie with the pink identifier)

!?

Originally Posted by slotti View Post
A bit of a side step from the actual topic, but closely related and after searching the forum for an hour and not finding anything I thought I post my little problem here.
My calendar widegt only shows the next upcoming 3 events and then skips the events to show one more random event in the future (december in my case). Only 4 are shown at any time. I tried to add more events in between, but always the same result. Anybody an ingenious idea?
Thanks

EDIT, managed to show more than 3 events if I add them in between the first three. After deleting them again, I do get the December one back though (there are plenty of other events in between now and December)
Similar problem. My widget shows my next calendar event which is 31 May then nothing from June, July, first three weeks of August after which they start appearing again.

If I manually add events to that missing period they do not show up on the widget.

NB these are main calendar events, not birthdays.

THats odd, in PR 1.1.1 I wasn't showing any birthdays at all in my calendar, now I've got 1.2 its showing on the widget and calendar because its pulled it from skype..