Notices

I installed this on PR 1.2, and it works. Widget launches, and the #646# for T-Mobile USA minutes displays fine.

However, after rebooting the phone, it only errors. The widget launches, but it only displays error when requesting #646#.

Dialing #646# using the phone app worked fine before and after rebooting.

Originally Posted by KiberGus View Post
Looks like I've written wrong event.d file. Uncomment 3rd and 4th lines in /etc/event.d/ussd
I could not find ussd. Am I (again) missing something?
dpkg -l | grep ussd gives:
  • ussd-common 0.0.10-0
  • ussd-widget 0.1.7-0

Thanks.

Hi,

I also had the same problem, ussdd was not running after phone restart, but when I edited /etc/event.d/ussdd, uncommented lines 3 and 4 and rebooted the phone, qussd application was spawning forever (I had like 30 of them) so I quickly had to comment these lines again and rebooted the phone.
When I manually start ussdd from terminal after reboot, the widget works though.
Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks.
JoHnY

Everything worked until last reboot, now i get

dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name su.kibergus.ussdd was not provided by any .service files

(and seems that ussdd did not start. everything works since i started it manually)

wait, no! i get pop-up window as it worked without the fix.

Originally Posted by arkanoid View Post
Everything worked until last reboot, now i get

dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name su.kibergus.ussdd was not provided by any .service files
This is the same problem as I have... Temporary fix is to run ussdd manually from terminal:

PHP Code:
nohup /usr/bin/ussdd 
and it should work until next reboot.
However I would be interested in some regular fix, because editing /etc/event.d/ussdd as explained before does not work, it even causes other problem as I described.

Which repository do you have enabled? It looks like mine is a repo problem, since I have only extras enabled.
Thanks.

If it's a question for me, I have everything enabled, standard, testing and devel

Probably it's ussd4all I am missing, but it's not in dependency informations for both ussd-common and ussd-widget.
Thanks