Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
All developers have had to make changes due to exactly that Nosa so let's give them some time because they do indeed work free and give a hell of a lot to this community !!!. (not directed at you)

Hmmmm me thinks everyone will now be wishing and waiting for PR1.3 lol.

What i would strongly suggest to Nokia is to give out the full source code of PR1.2 with the obvious encrypted drivers in place so that we could all have a damm good go making a proper update lol instead of waiting for damm Nokia to get their fingers out.

since flashing to 1.2 my gps on ovi maps is out by about 600 meters! Its doing my head in. why o why did i update to 1.2?

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by kavekave View Post
i wish i hadn't update to pr1.2...seriously pr1.1.1 was way better and didn't have any bugs ..i thought i'd update to pr1.2 and see what's new with the new firmware but i got *******-e-d ...transitions sucks in pr1.2 and maps???? r u kidding me? it was better in pr1.1.1 ...what did they *******-ing improve?? the put a play button in media player? wow big improvement...changed the virtual keyboard? wow big improvement..video call??? yea well i don't use video call and u gotta have internet to use it so it's worthless..portrait mode in web browser well people got used to web browsing in landscape mode..and can anyone tell me what's the use of using web browsing in portrait mode if it didn't have a *******ing virtual keyboard..it's *******ing useless..customizable menu??? r u kidding me??? who want to customize their menu ..it looks ugly now all the applications put together with no "more"...and night mode in video and picture? yea well it sucks

in general we waited 3 months for a useless update...i wanna get back to pr1.1.1...PR1.2 is pissing me offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am very happy with PR 1.2 and I don't need PR 1.3 - as it most likely won't add what I really miss - a decent and good working calendar application. Therefore I am rather waiting for something like this appearing on Ovi.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
@kavekave:
I think N900 is too much for you... you should sell it and buy a nokia 1100
Also you need a girl too...

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by kavekave View Post
i wish i hadn't update to pr1.2...seriously pr1.1.1 was way better and didn't have any bugs ..i thought i'd update to pr1.2 and see what's new with the new firmware but i got *******-e-d ...transitions sucks in pr1.2 and maps???? r u kidding me? it was better in pr1.1.1 ...what did they *******-ing improve?? the put a play button in media player? wow big improvement...changed the virtual keyboard? wow big improvement..video call??? yea well i don't use video call and u gotta have internet to use it so it's worthless..portrait mode in web browser well people got used to web browsing in landscape mode..and can anyone tell me what's the use of using web browsing in portrait mode if it didn't have a *******ing virtual keyboard..it's *******ing useless..customizable menu??? r u kidding me??? who want to customize their menu ..it looks ugly now all the applications put together with no "more"...and night mode in video and picture? yea well it sucks

in general we waited 3 months for a useless update...i wanna get back to pr1.1.1...PR1.2 is pissing me offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a big pile of useless goo

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
omfg, get the **** out you gimp.

CepiPerez what a TERRIBLE thing to say lol lol.

i want recaller to work....it used to give me a message saying recaller stopped recording but now telling me recaller terminated ...it's not working ..i tried everything..and the transitions used to be more smooth before..and openning the apps were much faster

Tags
hi! i suck, nice 2 rant you, spastic typing