Closed Thread
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
Some of these trolls clearly struggle to get on with themselves nevermind the N900.

Those they complain about are the very people evolving the open source side of the device.. Clearly open debate, opinon & advice is too much of a challenge for them to respect or comprehend without resorting to random rants about failure.

Other than roll on the day when they bore themselves stupid and toddle off back to their sandpit

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

Last edited by Astute; 2010-06-12 at 16:23.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Thank you for filling up the questionnaire. From our personality database matching algorithm, you may be one of the following:

1. Have a very short term memory.
2. Loves to reminisce, repeat old pains.
3. Lives on a Groundhog Day.
4. An a%%hole.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Agree totally Joorin as it always seems to be people complaining they bought a bad device but i have to say in all fairness that anyone with even a limited amount of intelligence after playing with the N900 would realise straight away its just not geared up as an iphone or a symbian.
But fun it is for sure lol.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
At least switch it up a bit... just saying.

Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
" anyone with even a limited amount of intelligence after playing with the N900 would realise straight away its just not geared up as an iphone or a symbian."

Thank God..

The Following User Says Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
h3llraz0r, you don't have rights here at all, only privileges-- which you abuse with your trolling and ugliness.

closed.

EDIT: I've been taken to task by some members for opinionating on h3llraz0r's constant behavior here. I apologize for my choice of wording. I'll work on avoiding that.

Last edited by Texrat; 2010-06-12 at 18:16.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread