Active Topics

Originally Posted by n900faniam View Post
Where can you get screen protectors for the n900. I've searched around and can't find any.

Shops only seem to cater for Iphone screen protectors
Dunno if these will help you, but I have a pack of screen protector sheets similar to the ones linked.

Best £8 you can spend for all of your LCD gadgets these days IMO

http://www.bgstores.co.uk/electric-3...ard-15046.html

the screen protetors are like £2 on ebay. i had a pack of 3 and im still on my first one after 8 months an its not got a single scratch. when i whipe off the occasional grease build up its shinny new

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
i buy nokia because of their robustness, hate protectors and i've dropped my n900 several times, only minor cosmetic damage which doesn't bother me. the worst drop it kinda catapulted downwards off my belt, hit the ground hard enough to pop the back cover off, battery came out, and the exposed innards bounced downwards into a puddle. after i recovered from the mild heart attack i dried it out and you'd never know it had just been skinny dipping.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
You know somthing?

As much as you N900 lovers complain about people posting critical or flame-type threads against the N900, you guys sure do like to do the exact same thing when it comes to puting down other phones/platforms.

If you guys want to stop all of the trolling against the N900, maybe you should stop starting threads that talk smack about everyone else.

Just an observation.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
dropped it over 30? times..

picture this:
first day with your phone, pass it to your jealous best-mate WHO DROPS IT?!

since then dropped it over 2m, onto gravel, asphalt, concrete, i give up protecting it, my n900's suicidal

+ stupid hard case i bought for it from ebay scratched the alu. frame!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
10 posts already and no gerbick,pradabada,or danramos??? maybe steve gives them weekends off
HAHAHAHAH! I know you meant this as a dig, but seriously. Perhaps the best laugh in a while.

Thanks for that.

Besides, I doubt you'd ever see anybody doubt that Nokia can build a solid phone. All but the USB port is a better than everybody else out there - in terms of build quality.

Besides, the thread was going swimmingly without my input. I'm sure it'll continue to do well without me spoiling the love.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Originally Posted by techngro View Post
You know somthing?

As much as you N900 lovers complain about people posting critical or flame-type threads against the N900, you guys sure do like to do the exact same thing when it comes to puting down other phones/platforms.

If you guys want to stop all of the trolling against the N900, maybe you should stop starting threads that talk smack about everyone else.

Just an observation.
This is a Maemo forum...what do you expect...

Look here and then talk: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Adiscussi...love+my+iphone

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wait. I don't mind being clumped with danramos.

But pradabrada!? C'MON SON!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: