Notices

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
updated as well

i made a panorama with 5 pics. its processing for 10 minutes now, currently at 64%.

wtf?

Originally Posted by msa View Post
updated as well

i made a panorama with 5 pics. its processing for 10 minutes now, currently at 64%.

wtf?
Do you use swappolube? If you do, try it with default settings.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by kolos View Post
Do you use swappolube? If you do, try it with default settings.
i dont have swappolube installed, but i remember playing around with the swappiness value. whats the default value? its currently set to 30.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
updated as well

wtf?
High or low?
You can take as much as you want pics but I Recommend to take 2-4 pics. I take 3 pics mostly. Anything over it tends to get too wide.

i dont have swappolube installed, but i remember playing around with the swappiness value. whats the default value? its currently set to 30.
It is 100.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Did anyone tried swiping up or down? I didnt use this app for some time but I think that is one of the new features introduced in this version.

Also I dont know why you guys have crashes or other issues..It works fine for me. btw I have swappolube applied and picture processing takes about 30 seconds

p.s. Picture quality is not that great but I'm indoors now. Cant wait to try it outside
Attached Images

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
Did anyone tried swiping up or down? I didnt use this app for some time but I think that is one of the new features introduced in this version.

Also I dont know why you guys have crashes or other issues..It works fine for me. btw I have swappolube applied and picture processing takes about 30 seconds

p.s. Picture quality is not that great but I'm indoors now. Cant wait to try it outside
The swiping was there before. From what is written here it seems most of the changes are to the viewing screen.

If you try the single tap in the viewing area, do the icons disappear, as I read they are meant to? That action is what causes panorama to crash for me.

Clever algorithm's used in this program.

I too was surprised to see the update from Nokia, but we need remember that Panorama is compiled for OSs other than maemo (eg. Symbian ^3) and that probably explains why the program still receives attention.

Last edited by handaxe; 2011-05-10 at 09:21.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
i have panorama installed and my n900 showed me "updates available" automatically. is there an option to turn off the automatic picture taking so i had more time to get the phone in line with the other pctures? it would be nice option.

sry for my insufficient english, i hop you get what i meant to say :P

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by KetkuFIN View Post
i have panorama installed and my n900 showed me "updates available" automatically. is there an option to turn off the automatic picture taking so i had more time to get the phone in line with the other pctures? it would be nice option.

sry for my insufficient english, i hop you get what i meant to say :P
Do you mean that it takes a picture before you are ready? Do you not use the yellow box with indicators (that turns red when tracking is lost) to do the alignment? It seems a long time before it defaults to a save...

And your English is waaay better than my Finnish or Swedish for that matter.....

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Martinsicuro, Abruzzo, Italy
When I take 3 pics ---> 30 sec. for processing
When I take 4 pics ----> after 5 min, still at 2%

This problem appeared with new version.

How reinstall the old version?

Last edited by alextootchie; 2011-03-20 at 01:35.