Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Why clog up the TMO with another N900 bashing thread? Why not just post your question on an Andriod forum were you will no doubt get a better response than on here?

By the way it's not size that matters but what you do it!!
Because I have grown to believe that Maemo users are nice and helpful OBVIOUSLY SOME ARE NOT!

Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
You should wait 1 week for the new Samsung Atrix 2X....

Patience is the word!
OMGGGG? SERIOUS. Only if it runs Android though! and if none of my friends gets one before me! DD

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
lol, noone votes. Asian. GO and play in another forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Replies are far more informative than a poll, and who is to say that I'm not. Oh wait there's only like one Maemo forum in existence. NEVERMIND!

Last edited by ASIAN; 2011-03-19 at 13:22.

Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Millions of Android phones, not sure about N900 sales. Maybe like only a few?
So you're saying that for example Jennifer Lopez does better music than, say, Blondie because she sells millions... riiiiiiight.

Also the capabilities of a device have very little to do with the raw power of its cpu, but since you seem to be 12 years old and only interested in throwing money away to impress your friends, there's no reason to do any more further explaining of such basic stuff.

Hit and miss there buddy, work on your interpretation skills

OH AND I WANT AN ANDROID TABLET TOO! Motorola Xoom or Galaxy Tab 8.9/10.1?

OMG I downloaded a Facebook app and it's froze on full screen.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Zero vote with almost 30 replies and you seems to be content with it? It would have been better if no one responded then you'd know that it is not been looked at. But now that you have so much replies but with zero votes, you should know somethings is wrong with your survey...

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by martin-357 View Post
So you're saying that for example Jennifer Lopez does better music than, say, Blondie because she sells millions... riiiiiiight.

Also the capabilities of a device have very little to do with the raw power of its cpu, but since you seem to be 12 years old and only interested in throwing money away to impress your friends, there's no reason to do any more further explaining of such basic stuff.
martin-357 you don't understand anything, he needs 2 core 1,2 GHz CPU, because it's doing everything 4x faster than N900. Can you imagine 4x faster watching movies, reading emails, talking and chating with friends, transferring files etc.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kolos For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert