come on nokia give me a n900 with xenon flash, and better screen (captative and without white spots)

i will buy tons of phone that will last me til i die

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by sethstorm View Post
The problem with that is that AT&T already is less flexible about you moving your SIM between phones and non-phone devices.
I wasn't suggesting moving the SIM, rather a separate data-only plan (and maybe cut the data plan on the N900) with whichever provider offers a good deal at the time. What I'm suggesting obviously isn't a perfect solution becuase it is one more device to carry (although significantly smaller than a N900) and may cost more.

Originally Posted by retsaw View Post
I wasn't suggesting moving the SIM, rather a separate data-only plan (and maybe cut the data plan on the N900) with whichever provider offers a good deal at the time. What I'm suggesting obviously isn't a perfect solution becuase it is one more device to carry (although significantly smaller than a N900) and may cost more.
As I thought, but if there was anyone that interpreted that as a way to SIM-swap, they would be quite mistaken.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ The Hague
Did any of you consider moving to Europe?
Sim only e.g is 10 euro for 300 minites + 100 sms per month. Unlimited 3G is 11 euro per month, all at T-Mobile. greetings from Amsterdam, love the N900 and Maemo community.

The Following User Says Thank You to kcfischer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
should i buy another n900??? after three or five year or meanwhile if something wrong happened to my child(N900)....

will there be n900 available in the market then?

BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MOBILE TILL I DIE!
That is a good point. I follow the same thoughts when I find a good pair of boots. What if the manufacturer goes tits up or stops making this shape and size then what?

I will be looking to buy a new Nokia N900, although I think it is one of those devices we will see and talk about for years to come. It's so unique and brilliant that it can't die out.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Tags
maemo rules