Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
All my SH phones have been re-cased, at Nokia, which involved removing the plastic exterior of the phone and replacing it - effectively making it a new phone, minus wear of electronic components.

N900 is cleaner design, but old phones has the keyboard and buttons near mouthpiece and that can't be hygienic.

Most phones have surprisingly cheap cases. If you own a screwdriver, N900 can have its face renewed for about 10$ or so (-ish). Older ones had exchangeable fronts, that's even easier to do.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

If you are so afraid that the phone was near the *** (or whatever else), you can use some alcohol and clean the case. But it sounds almost like you are trolling.
I don't care about those things, so long as it looks in good shape it is fine for me.

Anyway, Amazon has that phone for ~320 bucks consistently, if you are willing to buy a second hand one. It's not that I was lucky, everyone can buy second hand ones. If you are so afraid of other people germs, oh well, I guess you can pay 400 Euro for it (si sa ii dai lu' Base 24% )

wtf

thats an ask - it means nothing until there is volume at that ask

a better indicator is seeing how much close to new n900s go for in ebay or on forums

That's just that seller, click on '2 new' and another retailer is selling it for $510

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
lmao you guys are so funny. The thread is about N900 that is priced at $1000 and yet you managed to transform it to a marketplace..

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
If you buy from a shop, you pay VAT. Macar daca dai la Base termina podu'.

And no I am not trolling. And it is more about having it new-like than germs.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.