Notices

Guys, I very tired today. I want to upload source, to publish my TODO-list and to answer on questions on Sunday

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xvadim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
How does one run a shell script? Entering "/path/path/abc.sh" and choosing type "command" does not work for me. And yes the script works otherwise.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
i starting to use your apps yesterday...it a very nice apps to have in our n900...it is nice but not perfect (as for me)...i wish you can add some option for the next release such as....

1.the option to resize the image/icon.....
2.make the background on the image fully transparent....
3.the option to put the name below the images/apps in the desktop (just likes a android,name below all icon)....

can't wait for your next update...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Well, this an amazing option to have re sizable click-able icons on your desktop...
I understand that the field of the widget is a polygon square/rectangle but I'd love that you loose the background black colour... I tried making the widget opacity to zero in Theme Customizer but that didn't affect your widget..

I am experimenting in photoshop where i design a layout and a wall paper that works tightly with the icons... like having reflections for the icons and embed them in the texture...
Any of that would need an widget with no black background..

the behavior of the app is also quiet weird when changing any theme settings from Theme Customizer and restarting services... everything disappears and reappear totally wrong icons and links'

A great and a simple app/widget !!! THANKS!!!

Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
How does one run a shell script? Entering "/path/path/abc.sh" and choosing type "command" does not work for me. And yes the script works otherwise.
Oops. Shell scripts don't support still. Options 'Command' is bug
But support of scripts are in my TODO list

The Following User Says Thank You to xvadim For This Useful Post:
I aploaded sources and deb-file on garage
You can see my TODO-list and leave features requests

The Following User Says Thank You to xvadim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Wow, your desktop looks awesome! How did you get the curve on the menu bar and where did those great icons come from? Thanks
The curved menu bar "looks like" the Plastic Dark Black theme (although I am not sure if it is it exactly that theme. Might be a copy or a hack). The menu icon looks different.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Wow, your desktop looks awesome! How did you get the curve on the menu bar and where did those great icons come from? Thanks
Regarding curving the menu bar.. its the theme that i use

I had Windows 7 Theme earlier ( thats where you see that wallpaper) , and then installed Android Theme, but have kept Windows 7 wallpapers.. Combination of these two themes is pretty cool !

Shall upload the icons (phone, email, sms,etc) that i have in some time

Cheers !
Attached Images

Last edited by dtparikh; 2011-06-06 at 04:17. Reason: uploading images

The Following User Says Thank You to dtparikh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
The curved menu bar "looks like" the Plastic Dark Black theme (although I am not sure if it is it exactly that theme. Might be a copy or a hack). The menu icon looks different.
As i mentioned in the earlier post, its from Android Theme. I have a combination of Windows 7 Theme and Android Theme !

Originally Posted by xvadim View Post
I developed desktop-widget which allows to create shortcuts to application or bookmarks to web-pages with any images with any size. This is Extshortcut.
And I need feedback. And icon for extshortcut.
Here are some icons that might help...
Attached Images