Notices

Originally Posted by jvollmann View Post
Well, it appears that you have the exact same problem as me... Take a look to this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=63259

Maybe you could explain there what happened to the device: did you overclocked it? have an accident, maybe water or it just fell?

I appreciate your comments to see if we could solve this! For now, it seems to be a battery monitor/state damage...
Indeed i do! I've just read the whole thread you gave me and we deffo got the same problem. This n900's never been oc'd dropped damaged etc, just lost n found but sat in a drawer for a good 6 months. Your thread makes some sense to me about battery monitor chip not working but surely thats a dead phone then? Spares only?? I've got a fully functioning n900 i'm using right now so i'm not that arsed tbh. I thought i'd get this other one up n runnin for a working spare. I hope u get yours sorted but i'm afraid i'm of no use to you, My brain is tiny compared to the guys you've spoke to and it seems like they're workin hard to solve the problem. All i know is, ma phones fooked and i don't have the skills to sort it.