Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Lumiaman, meet abill_uk. abill_uk, meet Lumiaman.
Great avatar, man!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Gerb is Lumia man now
WTF oh well i guess i been asleep too long to know what is going down on here these days, wouldn't mind but being the legend on here i do feel sorry for Reggie having to close down threads named after me..... some people cant even rest in peace

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
Lumiaman, meet abill_uk. abill_uk, meet Lumiaman.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA try to introduce to Lumiaman for his awesome trolling cpabilities

The Following User Says Thank You to Dersonne For This Useful Post:
N808
41mpx Camera

Given the money situation, and creativity of Apple, I suspect that Apple will be there first.
What creative contributions have Apple made to the mobile industry so far?

To me it appears that five years after the initial release of the iPhone it still looks like the LG KE850 and it's still functionally more similar to a Series 40 phone than a Symbian or MeeGo device.

The Following User Says Thank You to switch-hitter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
this is something that ive been saying for a while...the "smartphone" has gotten a bit boring to me...they all look very similar...and apart from bigger numbers on the spec sheet...there isnt much difference...i remember when the n95 was released...that was revolutionary...and to be honest, i kept wondering what next will they innovate into a smartphone...then apple came and well messed things up (kind of)...i do give apple credit for the who UI smoothness...admittedly it was a breathe of fresh air...but the focus went from innovation...to "theres an app for that"...long gone are the days of the Nseries innovation...n70,n90,n91,n80,n93(i),n95 which in there day were all revolutionary...when will some manufaturer step up and "flip the script?"
ps the n900 and n9 were very close to revolutionary as well...if only the n900 got proper support from nokia...or the n9 got more openness like the n900....
(nokia could have really been back on the map....)

The Following User Says Thank You to RobertHall For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Who ... what ..... hows you gerby , nice to see you around still
Yeah... they've yet to run me out with torches and death threats.

and no... I'm not Lumiaman. I'm still me. Just with 2 N9's... and a Lumia 900.

I just did a Gerbick Yesterday I ordered a Lumia 800. So with a black N9 and a black Lumia 800 I will not be in the dark anymore... Seriously though, now I will experience first hand what WP is all about (and what it's not about) and compare it neck to neck with my N9.

Still waiting for a Google branded 7 inch tablet. And then, my next phone will be branded Samsung and will run Tizen

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

You are Lumia man. You are using Lumia 900!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
You are Lumia man. You are using Lumia 900!!!!!!
No one using a Lumia man. People own them, but not using them. It's like an extinct dinasour or a unicorn of some sort