Closed Thread
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
strange huh? he cant thank any1 while no1 can thank him...is it due to the user name (i.e. website)?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I'm not gonna go into the mess of who deserves the device or not, but I'd like to say one thing:

You can't -lead- just by being (or worse, thinking) that you're right. (and then debate/defend your position in an open forum).

This should all be clearly predictable from the start and unfortunately it may also be what this batch of councilmen be remembered for for the rest of their term...

Welcome to politics
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
@Estel you're being demanding, demeaning and making personal attacks just as you say others in this thread has.

You should as a councilor be above that and behave accordingly.

I don't see any trolling, I see dissapointed poeple asking questions and yes at times stepping over the line.

You tell them to behave according to your saying or you'll close this thread that's not leadership that's dictatorship and putting people on your ignore list cause they disagree with you just proves it imo.

You're responding in a very hostile and agressive way.

Remember your opinion is not better than mine nor every one else just because you have a 'tittle', don't flatter yourself.

Yes you volunteered, don't be a martyr about it by bolding and repeating it in your posts.

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I'm not gonna go into the mess of who deserves the device or not, but I'd like to say one thing:

You can't -lead- just by being (or worse, thinking) that you're right. (and then debate/defend your position in an open forum).

This should all be clearly predictable from the start and unfortunately it may also be what this batch of councilmen be remembered for for the rest of their term...

Welcome to politics
Hello ysss nice to see your ugly face on here again, i actually thought you had passed on.... don't worry folks me n ysss is old friends for the benefit of the newbies on here.

Ysss this has nothing to do with politics it is actually theft and that is what this barmy council will be known for on here, a bunch of thieves so i think Nokia should call in the police

But seriously it will all just get passed by and they will keep what they took from the members who should have got for outstanding coding for the community.

Don't feed the troll

Last edited by vi_; 2012-06-23 at 14:53.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
That's out of line abill, theft is going to far.

It's a conflict of interest if you want to name it and hard to stay objective in that situation. I can't comment on any of the councilors past deeds as I don't know them and i don't think they're not deserving a CA award in that light as members of maemo.org.

But really theft that's just plain wrong to call it that and it's not imo.

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Don't feed the troll
That's just cruel.

Still made me laugh though

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
That's out of line abill, theft is going to far.

It's a conflict of interest if you want to name it and hard to stay objective in that situation. I can't comment on any of the councilors past deeds as I don't know them and i don't think they're not deserving a CA award in that light as members of maemo.org.

But really theft that's just plain wrong to call it that and it's not imo.

Regards Dousan...
Keep your hat on ok it was a half serious joke but say what you just said to me to any of the outstanding coders of this community who never even got a look in and i think they will somehow disagree with you .

I for one have no regard for the current council and will never respect them because of what they have done unless they do something about it.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
1. CA Awards is NOT for what person X coded, but what he did to contribute to this community. Coders, sign up for Coding Competition.

2. There have been enough positive feedback, saying that we as a council choosed very good.

3. I have a LOT of respect for person A suggesting that person B gets an award. How come NO ONE submitted ANY suggestions of this kind, that would have been VERY non-selfish, and highly valued when we did review the applications for the awards.

4. I have NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER for person A saying 'I am a better (fill in the blanc) than person B, C .... and it is so wrong that I didnt get rewarded. That kind of behaviour is EXACTLY what at least I will NEVER reward. It is SELFISH beyond anything and NOT IN ANY WAY supporting the community.

I just got a negative respond for a job-application, surely they are wrong, and knows nothing about their own business, less to say which kind of expertise they wanted as a company. NO, they were right, and I move on to the next place!

I try to keep an objective attitude. I believe every single one of you have the right to express their opinion. As a councelar I believe I am restricted, and supposed to keep a good tone here. I will continue to do so, and spend my effort in keeping this place alive!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
1. CA Awards is NOT for what person X coded, but what he did to contribute to this community. Coders, sign up for Coding Competition.

2. There have been enough positive feedback, saying that we as a council choosed very good.

3. I have a LOT of respect for person A suggesting that person B gets an award. How come NO ONE submitted ANY suggestions of this kind, that would have been VERY non-selfish, and highly valued when we did review the applications for the awards.

4. I have NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER for person A saying 'I am a better (fill in the blanc) than person B, C .... and it is so wrong that I didnt get rewarded. That kind of behaviour is EXACTLY what at least I will NEVER reward. It is SELFISH beyond anything and NOT IN ANY WAY supporting the community.

I just got a negative respond for a job-application, surely they are wrong, and knows nothing about their own business, less to say which kind of expertise they wanted as a company. NO, they were right, and I move on to the next place!

I try to keep an objective attitude. I believe every single one of you have the right to express their opinion. As a councelar I believe I am restricted, and supposed to keep a good tone here. I will continue to do so, and spend my effort in keeping this place alive!
As well as other half do not agree, and you are council to decide. Do 1 +1

Please, no "+1". While I appreciate Your support for e-yes - it was kind from Your side - we decided, that it's not popularity contest.

/Estel
]
what was you saying about ?

And no one here said they deserve more, once again "IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO DESERVE, BUT ETHIC QUESTION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS"

You keep avoiding it and answering about deserve or not. You may deserve it more than person we say should get it, bt we say it only because you gave yourself 4 phones, and not if you deserve. It was a contest and you can't claim yourself!

Closed Thread

Tags
award, community, council, device, outcry