Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
If anyone wants a n900 NOW if you give me £420 its yours take it away cash please.
You gonna purchase another N900 or go with a different phone since Nokia fails at doing everything right?

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
If you are a nerd or don't listen to hip hop, that wasn't funny at all, but if you listen to West Coast gangsta or hypy rap or are a thug, you'd be ROFL!

THIS is the REAL, ORIGINAL Mac Mall, who rocked with Tupac, Mac Dre, and E40, the one cats on the block know:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Mall
http://www.myspace.com/macmall
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=53721392

I don't use Macs, so I was like, "This cat works for Mac Mall?! What does he do, sell drugs and guns, or is he a hit man?" I bet Mac gets a kick out of that himself.

Haha, I've heard him referenced on MC Ren's album, but I'm East Coast, so don't listen to that much ol' school west coast, but getting the name drop now makes sense, hahaha and yes I sell guns and ipod nanos...lol

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
My amazon still says this item will ship after december 25th... but once i click for more details i see they have charged my card and are preparing it for shipping . Thats with free shipping too! i ordered september 19th.

Today mobilecityonline moved the dates from Dec 1 to "3-4 weeks".
F**k.
Got Pi**ed off and ordered directly from Nokia just now for $634.47 with 1-3 day shipment.
Fuc**ng CA tax.
Order says "In progress"

Originally Posted by Sreenivas View Post
Today mobilecityonline moved the dates from Dec 1 to "3-4 weeks".
F**k.
Got Pi**ed off and ordered directly from Nokia just now for $634.47 with 1-3 day shipment.
Fuc**ng CA tax.
Order says "In progress"
Got my N900 from Nokia today.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sreenivas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sreenivas View Post
Got my N900 from Nokia today.
um is this the first delivery in CA? im aware that nokia is shipping but i havent heard of any reaching west coast.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
You gonna purchase another N900 or go with a different phone since Nokia fails at doing everything right?
Sent it back i should recive a replacment in 10days,months,years maybe...............

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
nuknuk, was it you that had a faulty mic? Mine just stopped working a few minutes ago. I hope it isn't a hardware fault or a trend. This is a loaner, but if mine acts the same, I may have to drop Maemo until they get the mic thing squared away. I can't use the FM radio, can't use the RSS reader while on the go, and can't make calls either, now...

@ZachMorris, I'm a total hip hop head myself, and prefer the East Coast flavor, too. But grew up on the West as well. My favorite artists are Little Brother, WuTang, Skyzoo, Papoose, and Nas, if that tells you anything. I do a little production as well. If we ever bump into each other, we'll hang out. Just my type of cat.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Sent it back i should recive a replacment in 10days,months,years maybe...............
don't worry nuknuk, mine is lost in the USPS (us postal system) the tracking doesn't move anymore I was suppose to receive it tuesday. Maybe it fell in a ditch somewhere

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
nuknuk, was it you that had a faulty mic? Mine just stopped working a few minutes ago. I hope it isn't a hardware fault or a trend. This is a loaner, but if mine acts the same, I may have to drop Maemo until they get the mic thing squared away. I can't use the FM radio, can't use the RSS reader while on the go, and can't make calls either, now...

@ZachMorris, I'm a total hip hop head myself, and prefer the East Coast flavor, too. But grew up on the West as well. My favorite artists are Little Brother, WuTang, Skyzoo, Papoose, and Nas, if that tells you anything. I do a little production as well. If we ever bump into each other, we'll hang out. Just my type of cat.
For sure, East Coast here too, Ether is still the greatest diss track ever, and 36 Chambers is one of those rare Hip Hop albums that every track still has shelf life, I haven't heard much from Papoose since his insane debut on that Busta Rhymes track, dudes like that need better backing by the studio. My boy Bangs is where it's at now :-P haha I'll let you know if I'm ever around Texas, and if you ever come around DC let me know too.