Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Hi M.AG & CSSU Team, a small request :
Is there a way to adjust the parameters of the positioning much faster ? although I do not know how... lol
I know we can activate it faster with the widget positioning but not disable it. Several clicks in the settings needed for that. I find this very annoying : /
Thanks for reading and again for your nice work.

Originally Posted by flexxxv View Post
@dilag
you need to:
Code:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
Do this as root. Or try to use HAM (hildon application manager)

edit: don't forget to have cssu repos enabled
thank you! this solved the problem!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
How about using MAG's Mediabar to open a list of icons giving the desktop numbers instead of the app icons as it does now. That way, we can access any desktop just by by holding the proximity sensor.
I was just thinking that when re-reading the thread as I have ben away fr a few days :P

How about a proximity sensor shortcut that ONLY works when we are viewing the desktop. Meaning it won't put up EVERYWHERE.

The reason for this is that if we are in an application or a game and we hold it too close to something then the desktop menu thing will open

I say a mediabar like desktop manager that can ONLY be accessed by holding ur finger over the proximity sensor on the desktop?

Does anyone agree?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
@maxximuscool
This solves my problem Sorry for confusing you... And thanks for helping still

Thanks! work like a charm

Support question... How or where did you get that command? Coz i'm sure it's not with the original hildon-desktop
MohammadAG gave it to me a while back in a different thread. MohamadAG is da master!

The Following User Says Thank You to myeyegooogles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Any progress on this bug 11990? It was some time ago it went silent... Don't want to rush anyone but i am eager to see it fixed. It is the resize app shortcut bug.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Any possible idea if we can implement updated drivers for the GPU chip within the N900?

Maybe recompile the MeeGo open sourced drivers and then attach it to a CSSU update?

I know this has been asked before but it never really got answered and people were generally asking for an updated kernel version.

I am just wondering if we can have updated GFX drivers similar to how we have updated WiFi drivers?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i'm here to report many bugs in the camera ui, all related to video capture :
1-did anyone noticed that when you shoot a video the timer always starts when the video you shot before ended /????? that sucks .
2-when pausing a video, 50% of the times, when i want to continu shooting, it just freezes while it still capturing, wtf ??
3-other than that its really great, but i can't stand these bugs, and i can't go back to the old camera ui, becasue this one is way too awesome.
so any solutions?

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
wait for an update..?
so i'm not the only one with these problems, alright than, it looks like i'll have to wait for an update mate .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
what is the official policy for questions relating to camera-ui? Do we ask it herer or over at the other thread announcing the new camera-ui?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade