Closed Thread
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
there will be an update pretty soon I think, maybe a small one.

what I want mainly:
-portrait homescreen
-qt bug fixed

thanks all

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
just an idea : keyboard strokes while viewing the application list should filter the apps list instead of filtering the contacts list.

could have been suggested before, but couldn't find it with the forum search

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by damagedspline View Post
just an idea : keyboard strokes while viewing the application list should filter the apps list instead of filtering the contacts list.

could have been suggested before, but couldn't find it with the forum search
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...389#post991389
+1

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
what is the official policy for questions relating to camera-ui? Do we ask it herer or over at the other thread announcing the new camera-ui?
It is better to post it in the camera-ui thread, then it is less likely
that I'll miss it.

Nicolai

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i just had an idea from HELL (well its actually from webos ), webos has very similar multitasking to ours, but instead of scrolling vertically, multitasking in webos scrolls horizontaly, no , thats not my request, my request is to be able to close apps same way the webos closes them; in webos you can close apps by flicking them up, it would be nice if we can close apps by taking the apps left or right, here a video of the webos multitasking in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrGiwdyQ4E it would be nice to have that long-click-on-an-open-app to zoom out the multitasking view thing too .
cheers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
hi
i just installed the cssu
the menu,status bar and settings open now in portrait mode.
shouldnt other apps run also open automatically in portrait mode?
how do i do the forcerotation thing?

thank you community!

my ideas for the next cssu release :
pdf reader portrait mode support.

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
i just had an idea from HELL (well its actually from webos ), webos has very similar multitasking to ours, but instead of scrolling vertically, multitasking in webos scrolls horizontaly, no , thats not my request, my request is to be able to close apps same way the webos closes them; in webos you can close apps by flicking them up, it would be nice if we can close apps by taking the apps left or right, here a video of the webos multitasking in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrGiwdyQ4E it would be nice to have that long-click-on-an-open-app to zoom out the multitasking view thing too .
cheers
wow, dude you kinda bypassed me x) I wanted to ask this also, but I'd like to know if scrolling horinzontaly was possible... I know that it was asked a long time ago, but did not really get an answer on that or any news on how it would be possible to do it... so I'm just asking ^^
this would be useful for me when in portrait but also in landscape. But if I remember well, the tricky/hard thing to implement was the ability for the task-switcher to "lock" on an application (by lock i mean to center on the thumbnail of one app). So anybody knows ?
thanks in advance, and sorry if it has already been asked and answered, could not find it...

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

The Following User Says Thank You to titi974 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by N900L View Post
hi
i just installed the cssu
the menu,status bar and settings open now in portrait mode.
shouldnt other apps run also open automatically in portrait mode?
how do i do the forcerotation thing?

thank you community!

my ideas for the next cssu release :
pdf reader portrait mode support.
i guess u can configure it in the CSSU features config software..

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
cheers
And what's wrong with tapping the X which is already there
Some requests are really beyond me. Am I really that old or what?

The Following User Says Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
And what's wrong with tapping the X which is already there
Some requests are really beyond me. Am I really that old or what?
maybe, i know i'm one the youngest users here, i'm even younger than MohamadAG .
actually this is faster when you get used to it, the x is too small, and not only faster, way way awesomier, i mean they didn't use the x in webos for a reason

Last edited by elie-7; 2011-04-22 at 17:16.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade