Notices

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
I may have a dumb question but with PCSX-Rearmed some games like GTA are running too fast for me oO I have disabled the frameskip and other stuff but its still running too fast, is there a possibility to limit the FPS like with Vsync?
are you overclocked? someone mentioned actually having to underclock their phone to run at the correct fps, a bit extreme if you're using a stock kernel but if you're already oc'd temporarily setting it to standard clock speed should help.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
are you overclocked? someone mentioned actually having to underclock their phone to run at the correct fps, a bit extreme if you're using a stock kernel but if you're already oc'd temporarily setting it to standard clock speed should help.
Well yes I run my device since 10 months~ at 900MHz with the LV profile, that worked always fine. GTA is running very smooth at 50% above the default speed which is kinda impressive for a PS emulation on a mobile device.

I tested it already with 600MHz, then its at least "Playable". I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to add a FPS limiter or anything similar?

Another issue I got is with the game "Diablo", it seems to be working fine but the input is completely disabled. Diablo worked also fine PSX4All (With input) on the same BIOS. Any idea why it loads no keys at all?

Last edited by Crogge; 2011-02-08 at 02:47.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to add a FPS limiter or anything similar?
did you tried check "spu irq always enabled"? sometimes it slow game to normal speed

input is completely disabled
uncheck "sio irq always enabled", or try another rip(i can play diablo with all buttons)

Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
Well yes I run my device since 10 months~ at 900MHz with the LV profile, that worked always fine. GTA is running very smooth at 50% above the default speed which is kinda impressive for a PS emulation on a mobile device.

I tested it already with 600MHz, then its at least "Playable". I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to add a FPS limiter or anything similar?

Another issue I got is with the game "Diablo", it seems to be working fine but the input is completely disabled. Diablo worked also fine PSX4All (With input) on the same BIOS. Any idea why it loads no keys at all?
I tried diablo and it works fine for me - keys are ok.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Well no idea why Diablo doesn't works with the ReArmed version was just surprised because it works fine with the other PS Emus like PSX4All. It behaves like no controller is plugged in, its a .bin file btw.

Could it be related with the GUI? Because for me it seems to be a bit buggy and also forgets the settings often.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
Crogge other games work fine?

PS Emus like PSX4All
With psx4m works too, but graphical glitches on both versions makes it unenjoyable IMO.

Crogge: all gui related bugs should be described as i wrote in first post; no log-no bug; no bug- no solution in future version

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
Hey bonapart, Gran Turismo 2 wouldn't start at all with psx4m-gles. It says started, but than nothing happens. Maybe this can be fixed in the future.
Here is the log: http://paste.org.ru/?lepqwi
I hope it is right like this. If not, please tell me.

Fötus:i'll download gt2 later to see what can be wrong , according to log emu freeze right after start(before showing window)
right now i have some work cuz i want to buy sixaxis =)

short todo:
psx4m-gles : accelometer not working
pcsx : gpu-gles support
psx4m: copy some parts from pcsx gpu to increase speed
psx4m-gui: translate

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-02-08 at 14:13.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
Fötus:i'll download gt2 later to see what can be wrong , according to log emu freeze right after start(before showing window)
Yes, exactly. After pressing Start in the emu, it starts to work, so the cpu usage goes up like normal, but nothing else happens / no window is shown.
Thanks for your effort.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud