Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Amazon and Newegg's handling of the n900 has surprised me, normally I have a positive experience with their customer service.

If the cybermonday code works tomorrow I'm going buy it from NokiaUSA. If not, I'll just wait.

What is cybermonday code? Is there something Nokia is doing?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Its a coupon

Well i got that, but i thought it was etailer dependent.... so we know that Nokia will be putting out a coupon? Or is there a coupon that's universal?

etc. lol I may do the same as laughing

Posts: 610 | Thanked: 391 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ DC, USA
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Its a coupon
1/10,000th of a cent cash value.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10; 2 Kings 2:23-24; Judges 19:22-29

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
cybermonday is invalid man. Here in NZ is already Monday morning. Still say invalid. May be it meant to be Monday USA? lol which is tomorrow for USA but will be today.

Well the store the coupon is for is NokiaUSA.. would make sense if it is only active starting when the USA hits Monday. =P

Don't know if the coupon is legit though, it's worth a shot. Worse case is if it doesn't work you just don't buy it from NokiaUSA considering you would apply the code before you even put in payment information.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

lol 10:24AM Monday, Humidity level= mild, Sky status= cloudy and overcasting rain. Wind= minimal, temperature = 15 Celsius -> 20 Celsius

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
So I've made the decision if my N900 doesn't ship with the priority status by next Friday, I'm going to use the 35% cashback from Bing for T-Mobile and buy the new Blackberry Bold...and in three or four months when the N900 is in enough quantities and the price is below $400 ( which we all know it will be ) then I'll buy it.

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-11-29 at 21:35.

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
So I've made the decision if my N900 doesn't ship with the priority status by next Friday, I'm going to use the 35% cashback from Bing for T-Mobile and buy the new Blackberry Bold...and in three or four months when the phone is in enough quantities and the price is below $400 ( which we all know it will be ) then I'll buy it.
lol wat is ur status right now?

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
So I've made the decision if my N900 doesn't ship with the priority status by next Friday, I'm going to use the 35% cashback from Bing for T-Mobile and buy the new Blackberry Bold...and in three or four months when the phone is in enough quantities and the price is below $400 ( which we all know it will be ) then I'll buy it.
Nah I don't think 3-4 months, maybe 4-6 months. =P

But that's one of the reasons why I decided I might as well stick with Amazon (if the NokiaUSA Cybermonday code isn't legit) since I'm getting it for $429.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t