Active Topics

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks anyway.. Im so desperat to find something to protect my newborn baby quite as desperat as I was to receive my n900 device

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Originally Posted by spadge View Post
that sounds pretty nice. I plan on making a case out of duct tape and using that for a while, until something I like gets made. There isn't any good looking cases that have a headphone slot, it's annoying.
I'm using a freezer bag :P

Just applied the Vikuiti DQC-160 screen protector. Went on perfect the first time, no bubbles. It is quite a rigid screen protector so nice and easy to line up with the top of the screen and then push down with a credit card so its flat and straight.

Almost un-noticable except for where the holes are for the proximity sensor and phone speaker.

10 x easier to get on than the Durasec which went in the bin after trying several times and ruining it.

No noticeable affect on screen sensitivity.

One happy customer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to huntr77 For This Useful Post:
I bought the DuraSec ones, but based on the opinion here, I think I need to get these Vikuiti ones too ..

So I have a few questions regarding the Vikuiti's ..

1) Which one to get: Vikuiti DQC-160 (just one piece for about $13.4) or Bedifol UltraClear (6 pieces for about $7.39) ..

Isn't the second option more cost economical ? I mean you get 6 pieces, so you have room if you mess up in applying the screen protector first few times. With the DQC-160, you only get one piece. So if you waste that, then you would have wasted $13.4 .. Or is there some point I'm missing here which is why people are still preferring the DQC-160 ??

2) How long does the delivery take to arrive in the US ?

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
I bought the DuraSec ones, but based on the opinion here, I think I need to get these Vikuiti ones too ..

So I have a few questions regarding the Vikuiti's ..

1) Which one to get: Vikuiti DQC-160 (just one piece for about $13.4) or Bedifol UltraClear (6 pieces for about $7.39) ..

Isn't the second option more cost economical ? I mean you get 6 pieces, so you have room if you mess up in applying the screen protector first few times. With the DQC-160, you only get one piece. So if you waste that, then you would have wasted $13.4 .. Or is there some point I'm missing here which is why people are still preferring the DQC-160 ??

2) How long does the delivery take to arrive in the US ?
One lasts years, one lasts weeks.

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico City
Anyone have any options for the Vikuti screen protectors for those of us in the USA?

Originally Posted by raulito View Post
Anyone have any options for the Vikuti screen protectors for those of us in the USA?
Yeh, I would like to know this too ... Apparently USA is not included in their website's list of countries ..

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Finally, the best screen protector is the vikuiti??

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
I'd say DuraSec.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kieron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Funland
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
At least I hope so. Got it last friday and will pick up my N900 from the post tomorrow. Thumbs up that both work fine.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector