Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
@Saturn

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81219&page=3

It seems, that it's working finally. Considering heavy integration with aircrack-ng, could it be also supported by Cleven GUI?

/Estel
Yes, I'm looking at the code already for a couple of days now. (BTW, there is no connection to aircrack at all; the guys in the thread you mention use it to turn on the monitor mode.)

Nevertheless, it fits Cleven's concept and I would like to add it. Let's see if I find the time though.

More or less the same answer goes for the rest of the requests.
Sorry szopin..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Latest update is that I have managed to glue in cleven the wpscrack.py and correct some of the errors I got. Eventually I got stuck with python-scapy since the script needs some more recent version of that in our repos. It needs 2.2.0

My tests with my own more recent build was not that good and I have asked the original maintainer if he would like to post an update. Maybe I did something wrong there.

to be continued ..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Any chance on p0841 attack? This would just require running aircrack-ng with different option. Also, reaver is working, if someone ups it to repos you could just add it as dependency, though keeping it python would probably be best.

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Any chance on p0841 attack? This would just require running aircrack-ng with different option.
Just a placeholder for later: alternate_solution

no promises though..

Also, reaver is working, if someone ups it to repos you could just add it as dependency, though keeping it python would probably be best.
Yes, push people to up it. Changing the UI and passing the arguments it needs is a 30' job for me.

Cheers.

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-01-04 at 21:18. Reason: the url was broken

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
interesting info:

Comment 4 by project member cheff...@tacnetsol.com, Yesterday (24 hours ago)

Currently talking with the aircrack-ng team to get Reaver integrated into the aircrack-ng suite. Support for airserv will likely be added as part of this process, though I can't give you any kind of a timeline right now.
from http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/...etail?id=62#c4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
So, we're going to have it integrated *before* mainline? Cool I see those headlines on script ki.... erm, "hacking" sites, about how N900 is getting even more hackish thanks to aircrack-ng and Reaver integrated into one GUI*

/Estel

*disclaimer: i know "integrated" isn't best word here - I just try to imagine how "they" will write about it in blogs notes

// Edit

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Just a placeholder for later: alternate_solution

no promises though..
If you manage to properly integrate it into Cleven, i'll be officially in Love with You. Eternally. Heck, I even can consider to stop grilling You for no WEP broadcast deauthentication
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-01-05 at 18:08.

WARNING:
I saw that during testing the router locked up several times and stopped responding occasionally.
Please use it ethically, i.e. on your router, and not against other people's work/pleasure.

In the extras-devel (only) you will find Cleven-experimental 2.3-4

Changes:
** EXPERIMENTAL VERSION: Conflicts with Cleven. Please uninstall Cleven before installing this..
  • NEW: Added wpscrack from http://sviehb.wordpress.com/2011/12/...vulnerability/
  • NEW: Added reaver and walsh 1.3 binary compiled from http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/
    * added reaver --eap-terminate
    * created symlink to /etc/reaver; session information is stored in ~/.reaver and question to restore/continue is asked on start.
  • CHANGE: Modification on action buttons:
    * they become hidden or visible depending on state
    * added deauthentication button for WEP
    * added buttons for WPScrack and Reaver

Things not working:
  • wpscrack gives errors; needs scapy 2.2.0 or higher - not available for maemo.
  • walsh does not give any sensible results; not included in the ui.
Attached Images

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-01-06 at 02:28.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
where is it? I can not find it? thank you for your work

ok, I found. version 2.3.7. thanks

Using Cleven-Experimental 2.3.7, every time I use "reaver" button for WPS-compliant network, new terminal window just open and close immediately. Of course, same happens for non WPS-compliant APs.

Same goes for WPScrack, but that is expected, as you noted that it doesn't work yet.

Thanks for WEP deauthenticate button! this alone makes it worth the upgrade

totally non-critical suggestion p I know it's experimental version, but that doesn't entirelly mean it can;t have Cleven icon, both in any application manager, and as .desktop icon, does it?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver