Active Topics

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
Originally Posted by jotei66 View Post
Got a despatch email this morning at 9am - status now shows as complete.. here's hoping I get mine today..
Hey Rcampbell... its great yours has been received .. .. we share same order date, so my fingers are crossed..
Says Sothampton bramch on email, whether thats where mines coming from I aint sure...

Greeeat to hear mate!!

Here's hoping we all get ours soon guys.....
Good luck! I had the email and complete, and device turned up so...if its not with u today it will definately be with u tommorow.

and to everyone worrying about their phones not working, I've been playing with mine for 2 hours now and not one reboot, no dead pixels, tested mic and its fine... so *touch wood* I think mines fine.

Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
Nobody here blames you.

You are so close to getting the N900 then RM "kick you in the nuts" and send it to the wrong address.

Deeply frustrating!
Yeah has wound me up quite a bit. I'm so close yet so far from getting my N900. Might see about claiming back my train fair from RM if possible since they buggered up my post redirection on this one.

Originally Posted by Rcampbell View Post
Good luck! I had the email and complete, and device turned up so...if its not with u today it will definately be with u tommorow.

and to everyone worrying about their phones not working, I've been playing with mine for 2 hours now and not one reboot, no dead pixels, tested mic and its fine... so *touch wood* I think mines fine.
Has it become self aware yet ?
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

just got mine, i honestly didnt think it was going to be this good !!!!

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
anyone got their n900 helpline number in front of them?

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
just got mine, i honestly didnt think it was going to be this good !!!!
hehe! yay!!!
Are you also shocked at the size? it's definitley smaller then the beast that was described!!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
found it, doesn't matter.

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
hehe! yay!!!
Are you also shocked at the size? it's definitley smaller then the beast that was described!!
its about the size and weight I imagined actually , but it feels really solid, which I didnt think it would.

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
hehe! yay!!!
lol its well bigger than my old phone (SAMSUNG PIXON) but it feels great and expensive!

very happy face

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
People mine has Landed! yO
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.