Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by qosmio View Post
Here you go! Sorry they are late

Kind regards Qosmio
WOW!! Higher resolution? and 4x please not 3x

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
It's OMWeather widget, in the repos.
The player widget is QBW icons.
The arrows on the bottom are desktop switcher to scroll to the next/previous desktop.
The big white thing is Oculo widget to display webpage information.
The black icons are just a custom icon pack.

I think that's what he's done anyway...

Actually Bigears5000, would you mind sharing the media player icons? I currently have big silver ones and as much as i love them the desktop is looking cluttered, yours would fit perfectly with the theme.
No worries. I'll post them for you tonight when I get back from work.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
sorry if what i post is on the wrong section but i just wanna know how to get a proper battery widgets using QBW???
i have follow all the instructions & put the charging battery icon as battery.png.13 but when i connect my charger to my n900 the widgets didnt show the charging icon but it show the full battery icon (battery.png.12)...
i have try delete the widgets & start from scratch again (5x now) but still the same...

need help please???

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
sorry if what i post is on the wrong section but i just wanna know how to get a proper battery widgets using QBW???
i have follow all the instructions & put the charging battery icon as battery.png.13 but when i connect my charger to my n900 the widgets didnt show the charging icon but it show the full battery icon (battery.png.12)...
i have try delete the widgets & start from scratch again (5x now) but still the same...

need help please???
try putting all the icons again in the required path .
it happened with me too .

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I'm confused - are N900 users so horny and impatient that they only need to whip open their phone if they feel like fapping? And what is someone wants to borrow or just take a look at their phone? I would be ashamed if I had my phone homescreen full of nekkid ladies.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
As you can see, I spend a lot of time customising my desktop.

nice to see another follower of Steve Litchfield, although I would like to see him and his mates acknowledge the N900 for what it is.

anyways - What is the video browser on the right handside of the screenshot?

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Well that must be cute tube-qml widget, in devels for now.

And also I must say that I love joppu's themes (switching them many many times) but in the same time I would really love to borrow qosmio's N900 even for few minutes, those pictures that he uses not having much immorality imho....again juste my opinion...

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by qosmio View Post
Here you go! Sorry they are late and Yes done by ME

Kind regards Qosmio
YESSS !!! sexiest wallpapers ever, tonight in the party with these girls on my screens, i know i'll have a third party going on in my pants (you can guess what the second party in my pants will be )

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
ok here are somescreenshots i found in my screenshots folder before i refix my screens with Qosimo's awesome wallpapers .
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
try putting all the icons again in the required path .
it happened with me too .
i have done it but still the same....have try make a new widgets (delete the old one) got the same result as before....

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell