Closed Thread
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
So... joerg_rw was talking about tweakr today, and how it just replaces values in the general profile.

I looked into profiled, and apparently, the N900 can support more profiles, it pretty much had support for it from the start!
Unfortunately, the UI team decided general and silent were enough, so you can't add profiles easily.
I'll look more into this (it seems to be fully working, different ringtones for different profiles etc), but it needs a UI rewrite of both the status bar applet, AND the control panel applet.
Profiled is opensource (and maybe same code as in fremanle)!

Look at profiled in meego gitorious repository:
https://meego.gitorious.org/meego-middleware/profiled/

It has valid debian control files and changelog too:
https://meego.gitorious.org/meego-mi...bian/changelog

The Following User Says Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Gentlemen, May I suggest setting a date for feature-freeze? I mean I love getting all these cool new features like portrait task switcher that MaG and team gives us frequesntly, but I feel that unless we commit to a feature freeze date, CSSU will remain in testing for a loooong time.

We already have enough new features that even if Nokia gave those features to us after PR1.7, we'd still be grateful to them. So I suggest setting a date one month from now for freezing the new features, and then working on releasing a stable CSSU.

Hows June 1st sound?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
Sorry for ask a question that somehow maybe someone already answered but I canīt find the answer....

is about the overlock in the CSSU
in the PR 1.3 I had my n900 overclocked, I have "Enhanced Linus kernel for power users" installed
after I installed the CSSU, the cpufreqUI (GUI to manage the overclock) shows only the standarts frequences, 250 to 600... I afraid to uninstall and install....

what you all think?

Thanks!
I have the same problem, just it coincided with my nitdroid install, I think that this is the solution:http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=68
but do not know enough to be sure.

Did you find any other solution?

Tks, Ian

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Gentlemen, May I suggest setting a date for feature-freeze? I mean I love getting all these cool new features like portrait task switcher that MaG and team gives us frequesntly, but I feel that unless we commit to a feature freeze date, CSSU will remain in testing for a loooong time.

We already have enough new features that even if Nokia gave those features to us after PR1.7, we'd still be grateful to them. So I suggest setting a date one month from now for freezing the new features, and then working on releasing a stable CSSU.

Hows June 1st sound?
is it not stable?

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
is it not stable?
*Sigh*

Tell me, where does the stable-install link in this page take you to?
Also see this.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
all I mean is Ive had zero problems with the CSSU update, phone is faster, more stable and responsive than ever

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-05-01 at 12:36. Reason: :D

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
all I mean is Ive had zero problems with the CSSU update, phone is faster, more stable and responsive than ever

Yes! I agree!
All the more reason to put the final touches and release this baby to everyone! IMO, the only really needed missing new feature is the white list. The rest are all good, just need some fine tuning and some bug-disposal.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Yes! I agree!
All the more reason to put the final touches and release this baby to everyone! IMO, the only really needed missing new feature is the white list. The rest are all good, just need some fine tuning and some bug-disposal.
Agreed,

This thread has become a huge wishlist.

We don't want wishlists. We just want the vision of CSSU team.

Every new feature introduced by the team is amazing. we expect nothing more.

just the stable release when it is ready.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Hi everyone, I have installed the latest update of CSSU and now it reads
that the ver. of this update is 20.2010.36-2maemo14.1 .
after the update, when I change between my desktops, their is some glitches and it's like their is a delay of some kind and the same when open the main menu and scrolling up and down !!!
is their a fix for this problem or still working on it ?!?!?
sorry if my English is not well cause it's still in development

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
I had also this issue one time, just reboot and it should fix it.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade