Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by muto View Post
After yesterdays OGG update i can't listen ogg-internet radio stations anymore. Only get buffering message and nothing happens. MP3 stations works normally. Anyone else having problems?
Now the tracker recognizes my FLAC files and therefore, they are shown in the media player. But I can't play FLAC files anymore, as before the upgrade I was able to play them on SomePlayer.

thanks will try that. and didnt mean to polute but if you read the begining of my post the issuse is cssu not being uninstalled and the camera issue. the output may very well be because of a risky package, but Im just trying to get assistance like 85% of the folks here. everyone doesnt have the genius of megamind so what do you suggest I should have done to get help? start a new thread? then folks would come out the woodwork saying im polluting the forum or this has been discussed already...

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Sekou718 View Post
thanks will try that. and didnt mean to polute but if you read the begining of my post the issuse is cssu not being uninstalled and the camera issue. the output may very well be because of a risky package, but Im just trying to get assistance like 85% of the folks here. everyone doesnt have the genius of megamind so what do you suggest I should have done to get help? start a new thread? then folks would come out the woodwork saying im polluting the forum or this has been discussed already...
the pollution message was for the ogg stuff not for you..

BTW, did you remove the CSSU repository?

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
I've been wondering for a long time over thing idea. :

1. When the keyboard is closed.. force the phone into portrait mode. ( basic phone apps work perfectly in portrait mode now. )
2. When keyboard open, then landscape mode.

If an option can this be inserted in the Orientation lock, like a 3 way switch between Auto, Landscape or Portrait.. it will be WIN!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
and an option to lock to portrait!

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
yes! that way we can use the basic phone apps(dialer,email, sms, web, IM ) in Portrait mode while the keyboard is also closed and not worry about the rotation of screen ... kinda like the way the HTC G2 behaves..it only goes to landscape when keyboard is opened or videos are played..

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
the pollution message was for the ogg stuff not for you..

BTW, did you remove the CSSU repository?
yeah i followed the wiki instructions exactly which included what you suggested. didn't work. ended up reflashing. i researched and tried every option on the board. nothing worked. i want to reinstall cssu , but need to know if what I experienced was isolated (just me) or is it a bug. especially the camera issues cause I use that feature alot.

can we get potrait desktop support even if the items/widgets dont re arrange?

its will make me happy.

contants rotations annoying me

The Following User Says Thank You to jo21 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by jo21 View Post

its will make me happy.

My thoughts exactly

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by jo21 View Post

its will make me happy.

Ctrl + Shift + Fn + L is your IDDQD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade