Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by realsportcars View Post
I will release this version when at least capitalization and symbols in alphanumeric works well, so I can consider basic features done...

Do you know it the problem in the dialler occurs also with standard vkb?
Tbh this bug was pointed out to me by another member. I have NEVER ever tapped that area before trying to see if this was a valid bug. I can test it if you want?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 401 | Thanked: 724 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Tbh this bug was pointed out to me by another member. I have NEVER ever tapped that area before trying to see if this was a valid bug. I can test it if you want?
You have the remove fastsmsevo and then use the vkb...not so fast...if you try, you are welcome! But I think that very few people tap on that area, so perhaps it isn't so urgent

Donate link

Originally Posted by realsportcars View Post
You have the remove fastsmsevo and then use the vkb...not so fast...if you try, you are welcome! But I think that very few people tap on that area, so perhaps it isn't so urgent
I think it mainly happens if you want to highlight the text or something. Pretty pointless bug as I have never ever had this problem :P

Its not urgent at all :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Time to go to bed...
I've added shift button in alphanumeric and changed its behaviour also in qwerty. Behaviour is changed also for additional layouts in qwerty.
More big font for button: done
Icons are now taken from file, so easy customization is possible

next step are:
new layout in qwerty for non latin language
symbol/smile layout in alphanumeric
enable customization for font color on buttons
improve vibration feedback

If you guys think that I'm losing something please speak

Donate link

The Following User Says Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Realsportcars,
Will you be able to add 5 rows into your keyboard? Or it's limited to 4rows?

I'm working on a prototype of Khmer keyboard for your app. But So far it is very little that I can do with the missing keys.

Add a row means very small buttons...Do you really need that?
You have 6 different layout with 28 buttons each:
-normal
-shift
-symbol page1
-symbol page2
-accented
-accented+shift

total of 168 character. Are you sure that it isn't enough?

Donate link

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
It was me again with the dialer problem. The issue seems to have been misunderstood. What's happening is when i dial a number the text box remains blank. To clarify, this is when i open the phone app, select 'dialling pad' and then type a number. The only way to see the number is to tap the box, which either highlights the numbers or opens fastsmsevo with the number.

Doesn't happen with the default vkb because the keyboard shouldn't be in use here at all - in the phone app, dialling pad, the numbers are there already so nothing needs to be launched. And nothing is, the only problem is the box stays blank, like the numbers are in white or something.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
chinese input "Quick" add.

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
It was me again with the dialer problem. The issue seems to have been misunderstood. What's happening is when i dial a number the text box remains blank. To clarify, this is when i open the phone app, select 'dialling pad' and then type a number. The only way to see the number is to tap the box, which either highlights the numbers or opens fastsmsevo with the number.

Doesn't happen with the default vkb because the keyboard shouldn't be in use here at all - in the phone app, dialling pad, the numbers are there already so nothing needs to be launched. And nothing is, the only problem is the box stays blank, like the numbers are in white or something.
uhm...I don't understand. You open the phone app, then open the dialling pad and then type you numer, for example '123456'. What happens then? What do you do?

I did a try right now but I don't need to tap the "text box", only tap on number....

Donate link

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
chinese input "Quick" add.
Search some post ago...I explain what I need to add a layout, sorry but I don't know all languages in the world!

Donate link

Tags
keyboard, portrait, wikkid