Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I have domain, and active sync is enabled, it works with all of my other devices...

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
I just got my N9. Pr1.0. And as expected mail for exchange can not connect to my work server. NOKIA is a total fail. I am in USA. I am happy to have not paid for device but got it as a present. not much hope for using it as a primary device. Long live iphone
well, you got it as a gift.

what is the memory? 16/64gb
what is the color?

you are in USA....i need to buy another failing product. maybe we can work something out.

pm me.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I just got my N9. Pr1.0. And as expected mail for exchange can not connect to my work server. NOKIA is a total fail. I am in USA. I am happy to have not paid for device but got it as a present. not much hope for using it as a primary device. Long live iphone
You make no attempt to explain the exact nature of the problem or provide logging.
How do you expect Sergey to see if it's an issue that's been addressed or needs to be, or a misconfig on the N9/Server ends?

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-12-05 at 23:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
So I have a problem when people send texts they merge with another conversation that may be going on in my messages. So lets say I have 3 friends A, K, and Z. Z sends me a text but it shows up under K's messages. How do I fix this exactly? I am lost as to how to fix this and I'm not really eager to flash the N9 over something like this. Thanks for the help in advance.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Odense S, Denmark
Can anyone currently get MfE with gmail to synchronise? For the past few days I've been unable to sync up.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Greece
Hi;
I have a problem with my pop3 account.
I receive mails but when I try to send one over
cellular the response I get is "Can't connect to smtp server .. or it doesn't exist " . I can send the message over wi-fi so settings are o.k. and I didn't have this problem with other phones I had.
Thank you in advance.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
I'm really happy with the exchange integration with the N9, but, one feature that's seriously lacking is the ability to search the global address list.

Please add this

The Following User Says Thank You to slashd0t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by memas View Post
cellular the response I get is "Can't connect to smtp server .. or it doesn't exist " . I can send the message over wi-fi so settings are o.k.
maybe your internet provider (what you use when using wifi) does not allow SMTP use from outside their own network (like your mobile network provider)

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Hey Sergey and the rest of the email team at NOKIA. When I try to sync with my work email this is what I get:

mandatory mail for exchange server policy failed

What does that mean?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Hey Sergey and the rest of the email team at NOKIA. When I try to sync with my work email this is what I get:

mandatory mail for exchange server policy failed

What does that mean?
Logging....
It's been explained way back in the thread.
You were there at the time, and posting.

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-12-06 at 00:03.

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950