Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
A great stock application where you create portfolios.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
have you tried GeePS?
Sometime ago I did, but for some reason I can't remember I did not like it - will have to give it a second try. But you don't get streetview there, right?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Sometime ago I did, but for some reason I can't remember I did not like it - will have to give it a second try. But you don't get streetview there, right?
Nope sadly no streetview...You mustn't have liked it due to the UX which takes some getting used to...

Have you tried changing your browser's UA to Android and then tried the google maps site?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Nope sadly no streetview...You mustn't have liked it due to the UX which takes some getting used to...

Have you tried changing your browser's UA to Android and then tried the google maps site?
nope - I'll look into that and see how it goes - thanks for the idea!

EDIT: I've played around a little bit with user agent and I still can't seem to get access google maps, neither with android nor ios UA - shame, I really thought this could work

Last edited by don.edri; 2012-09-10 at 12:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to don.edri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
damn Shazam, SoundHound or anything like it...but working...Eyrie is nice but totally non-functional...
still, isn't there any way in the world to simply port it from Symbian without involving the original joints as they both clearly stated it won't happen for MeeGo, ever...?
I'm positive a hell lot of people would pay for that without any hesitation...
Yeah, I miss it to.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocp32 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
Am pulling the forum newbie thing and just not reading all the posts (there are just too many, and I got here by searching anyways). I'm a new N9 (64GB Black) owner, and so these are some of the apps/services that I'm "missing:"

- Amazon Music (would prefer this to merely be credentials that plug the Music Player right into it
- Nokia Music (used and enjoyed the DJ function on a Lumia 900 I owned for a while; this would also be preferred as the Amazon Music just mentioned)
- LinkedIn (MeeIn is ok, but not fully baked into the OS; misisng Activity Stream, abiltiy to share to service, and view/interact with groups)
- a whole series of Activity Stream services (ESPN/NFL/NBA/etc scores...)
- OCR/Business card scanner that is plugged into Camera (put option where stills/video is to do text)
- that neat python CMS that was with the old symbian mobile web server project (gosh I miss that)
- loyality card/payment card section in Accounts that enables/allows for payments based on context or gesture switch (three taps mean I want to make a transaction kind of thing)

I've got more in my head. But, this is only because I'm late to the party. Expect me to write on this soon enough... there's a lot about MeeGo that's been left unexplored that BB10 and others could easily benefit from by making it work here 1st.

The Following User Says Thank You to ARJWright For This Useful Post:
Kik .

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
FakeSMS is out for Harmattan now, on Store. Get it if you need it.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
FakeSMS is out for Harmattan now, on Store. Get it if you need it.
Thanks knobtviker...

I'm a new N9 user but an old N810 user from way back. It's nice to see that developers are still releasing apps for this fantastic phone.

SB

"I'm missing a F1 appliction"
here you go: live timing.
http://n9-apps.com/live-f1