Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
HEY. i found out another bug. when i go to set a song for alarm tone, it says internal errir 'clock closed'. why is this? the songs worked as alarm tones before the update. please help?
thank you
Thats something else, on my device it works as it should

Also I can confirm that selecting wont work anymore in the dialogbox you are currently typing in when texting I believe before the update you could select what u were typing without having to hold shift. Anyway not a big deal holding shift to select something you are typing in that box.

Also the swipe still works and brings you a cursor icon, just like in the browser

anyone can take a look on this and see if its a CSSU problem?

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72915

i´m having problem to acess python apps by the icon desktop, please see at last the last post.... thanks a lot!

how can i fix the alarm problem? help? anyone?>

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by petur View Post
Thanks, but that's not the issue (it was still on, and configured for supl.google.com). Toggled it of and on again, & saved just to be sure though
Not much help here Petur, but a report that GPS works for me with CSSU, power47. I just tested with GPSJinni, widely thought to be the fastest to fix programme.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
how can i fix the alarm problem? help? anyone?>
Meaning that this thread in which you participate did not help? http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=175
gstreamer0.10-av seems the cause of the issue so removing it should help. It is not a CSSU issue.

is removing gstreamer0.10-av a bad thing? will i still be able to play videos and stuff? is it safe removing it?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
Not much help here Petur, but a report that GPS works for me with CSSU, power47. I just tested with GPSJinni, widely thought to be the fastest to fix programme.
GPS also works fabulously for me, using CSSU, power47.

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
is removing gstreamer0.10-av a bad thing? will i still be able to play videos and stuff? is it safe removing it?
remove and then install again (see instructions a bit further up) should get you a fixed version

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
GPS also works fabulously for me, using CSSU, power47.
Thanks for testing... I have by now figured out that much too... The problem seems to be cell location, not GPS

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I don't know is this related to CSSU, but xdotool says that I have 9 desktops instead of 1.

Code:
xdotool get_num_desktops

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade