Notices

somebody, since mohamedAG told how to capture the BT headset disconnected event, will you fix it ?

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by colchaodemola View Post
somebody, since mohamedAG told how to capture the BT headset disconnected event, will you fix it ?
Yes, I'll fix it in next fix-version in 1.5 branch.

Originally Posted by somebody View Post
2. Yes, this is known issue. This is because I use pure Phonon, not MAFW.
From my experience, it happens even with QtMobility classes, not only Phonon. A Workaround I have found to solve it is http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=115, but I wouldn't touch that file within the app but let the user do it at his own risk.

Adding the path of the binary in the group [classify system] will let the sound to keep playing when the power button is hold or when there is a notification. N900 must be rebooted after the edit.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Somebody

Any answer on the camera button becoming play/pause button?

Thanks

Last edited by DfLo1913; 2011-03-27 at 15:09.

Originally Posted by DfLo1913 View Post
Somebody

Any answer on the camera button becoming play/pause button?

Thanks
I don't know how to handle camera button with locked display..

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
I don't know how to handle camera button with locked display..
Okay but thanks again for everything.

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
From my experience, it happens even with QtMobility classes, not only Phonon. A Workaround I have found to solve it is http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=115, but I wouldn't touch that file within the app but let the user do it at his own risk.

Adding the path of the binary in the group [classify system] will let the sound to keep playing when the power button is hold or when there is a notification. N900 must be rebooted after the edit.
After adding /usr/bin/someplayer to section [classify system] and reboot headset doesn't work. Strange..
But thanks anyway.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Strange, indeed... Did you try to put SomePlayer in the same group as stock mediaplayer [i.e. classify media?]. After the mod, a killall ohmd will suffice, it is under the watchdog control and it should respawn. . After having killed it, verifiy if the wd restarted it with a ps ax | grep ohmd, since any syntax error in syspart.conf will make ohmd to fail silently

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Suggestion.
Well, I guess this has been suggested before, if so concider this as an extra push for thoes features.

-Sort library by album.
Im a person that listen to whole albums most of the time. So a way to sort the library by album would be nice.

-A fast and easy way to clear Now Playing.
I usually find my self adding new songs to Now Playing, for example a whole album, and I press play and previus added songs in Now Playing are still in the list and I have to eather scroll to the newly added songs or clear Now Playing and the add the new songs again. And since I got a lot of playlists imported its a pain to find Now Playing and then clear Now Playing.

Thanks for a great musicplayer, this one allmost replace the built-in player.

The Following User Says Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
Suggestion.
Well, I guess this has been suggested before, if so concider this as an extra push for thoes features.

-Sort library by album.
Im a person that listen to whole albums most of the time. So a way to sort the library by album would be nice.

-A fast and easy way to clear Now Playing.
I usually find my self adding new songs to Now Playing, for example a whole album, and I press play and previus added songs in Now Playing are still in the list and I have to eather scroll to the newly added songs or clear Now Playing and the add the new songs again. And since I got a lot of playlists imported its a pain to find Now Playing and then clear Now Playing.

Thanks for a great musicplayer, this one allmost replace the built-in player.
Thanks for feedback!
Navigation through albums will be implemented in 2.0 (as other most popular feature requests).
To fast clear current playlist:
1) In main view tap on icon left of any track
2) In context menu select 'Clear playlist'
3) Click 'Done'

And.. on this week I update 1.5 branch with this feature: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=347

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer